“Fantastic service, good food”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #812 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Reviewed 17 February 2015

We went in for lunch with a large party. Our server was great and so was the food. I would not hesitate to go back.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

We tried this restaurant as it was just acros Aria, it was a nice experience, staff are friendly, and as always, like any other chilis so far we tried in Calgary, food are excellent, our complement to the chef ! ( table has a small gadget to entertain guests with trivia/ quiz like contest for a fee... $1 i think )

Reviewed 3 February 2015

We were visiting Las Vegas while going cross country and we stopped at this Chili's. The service was good and we were seated right away for lunch. I had my favorite bacon/ranch quesadillas while my husband had the Memphis dry rub ribs. Drinks were a diet coke and beer. I can always depend on Chili's to have great quesadillas no matter what part of the country I go however my husband said the ribs were not the best he has had at Chili's fries were great. I think they were a little dry for him. However, both of us would recommend Chili's as it was still a good meal with clean surroundings and good service. Meal ran about $35.00.

Reviewed 30 January 2015

As I had eating in Chili's many times already, I decided to take a couple of friends there for ribs. It's only some 10min from the Strip with the car, parking is plenty and seating also. I would not say there was anything different from any other Chili's I visited and my boneless wings were as tasty as I expected. Friends also liked the ribs and 3 people ate and drank for ~$70.

Reviewed 17 January 2015

wow you know we had to wait for hours .but I asked for a booth and that's what they got me. they kept me informed on the phone .but new years they did good.the service was one of the best cause we had just walked out on the Harley Davidson cafe right down the road,causr they were just not very nice.. we only had one bad problem which I will not say .but I brought it to the managers attention .cause my grandson brought it to my attention .but it was took care of..sorta embarrassing for them.but I don't believe it was their fault I personally think it was one of their suppliers fault. but we will return they treated everybody good from what I could tell and man were they slammed on New Years EVE..good for them