“One of the best”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“One of the best”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is one of our favorite places to stay when we go to Vegas. Great people work there and the rooms are the greatest. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Thomas B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (487)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 14 June 2012 via mobile

I was in vegas attending a conference at Aria. Rooms are first class, restaurant choices near by are excellent and even the gaming tables were friendly.

Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Peter B
Urbana, Illinois
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I recently spent three days in Vegas at the ARIA for a work related conference. The property, rooms, location and overall experience was fabulous. The shopping at Crystal Suites was out of this world, and next time I'm in Vegas I will definitely stay at ARIA. Their sister property, Vdara, was equally as fabulous, and the non-smoking, non-gambling atmosphere was perfect. Put ARIA and VDARA at the top of your list next time you head to Vegas. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I am a fussy traveler. My vacation evaluation starts with the reservation process. If I had rated my experience on this initial encounter, the review would have had a different title. Amazing how suddenly everything turned to gold, when I finally was connected to the SUPER AGENT of reservationists: Dawn McCay...she turned my negative experiences of disconnects, wrong connects, and lack of knowledge into a positive with her can-do, will-do attitude; she made us feel welcome and special before we even stepped into ARIA.
This welcoming attitude continued at check-in; there was only one person ahead of me and although I was not impatient, a floor person made contact, welcomed me, assured me that I would be next in line and that it would not take long at all.
Check-in was fine, again friendly, welcoming. The only problem was that she forget to mention some of the Sky Suite amenities, like breakfast, on-going food presentations and a happy hour with wine and cheese, but obviously we were able to figure that out for ourselves.
The suites are lush, high-tech, spotless. Towels lavishly thick. Bed was like a giant nest which one did not want to leave. Maid service on-time, not intrusive. Don't know of anything that was lacking.
The fitness center has all the machines and free weights one could want - even had a concept 2 rowing machine, which I love to use to work of some calories while in LV.
I don't like that the pool does not open until 9am, especially in the heat to the Mojave desert - I would appreciate an earlier time 8, even 7 - since the pool is not near rooms, this should not disturb anyone, and maybe having just one of the 3 pools open would work.
The ambiance of the ARIA is fantastic - if you look around there is art everywhere, as well as delightful flower arrangements - even a real orchid in our suite.
The casino floor is easy to navigate; drink service fast enough - of course, every gambler thinks the slots or games could have worked more in their favor, and while that would have been nice, our stay was a win it itself. I live in a resort town and can avail myself of many fine properties for a staycation at reasonable rates in the summer off-season, but, not counting the travel there, the Las Vegas experience is less expensive for a five star experience. Highly recommend Sky Suites
Don't miss Julian Serrano, open for lunch, authentic Spanish food - best olives in the world. And Jean Phillipe's.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank irongeezelle
Shawnee, Kansas, United States
Reviewed 1 June 2012

It was with some concern that my wife and I decided to splurge on a trip to the Aria Sky Suites. Daily rates are a little frightening for the likes of my family. Nonetheless, we took the plunge, spending three nights there from 5/28 through 5/30/2012. We are very grateful we did.

We booked a panoramic 1 bedroom suite on the 32nd floor. Our 3 walls afforded us absolutely beautiful views of the strip and surrounding mountains. At night, the view became that much more impressive. The suite is completely automated: from overhead lamps, to wall sconces, to the sheer and blackout curtains lining the windows, to the large screen lcd in the living and bedrooms. Everything operates at the push of a button, isn't at all complicated, and is really something I enjoyed. The bathroom is phenomenal. I've never been excited to use a toilet before until this trip. The shower is huge and comes equipped with a steam option (again, completely automated). Our room was cleaned twice daily -- once a full clean and with a turn-down service in the evening. The room is, bar none, worth the price alone.

We were treated like royalty. Limousine service to and from the airport. The Sky Suites are kept separately from the rest of the hotel -- guests there have their own entrance and registration area, their own lounge (with excellent gnosh), their own elevators and suited staff members standing at every doorway to ensure the non-Sky Suites rabble are kept at bay. Staff members knew our names at every turn -- how they managed this, I have no idea.

The spa was luxurious, catering to both myself and my spouse at every turn. We were pampered enormously. Moreover, attending the spa grants exclusive access to the spa infinity pool (there are five total pools at the resort, but only one pool is reserved for those taking advantage of spa services) which overlooks the other pools and is the envy of other guests.

In all, this was a very memorable trip for us. Thanks to the Sky Suites staff for an amazing experience. We're already planning our return!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple