“Most memorable hotel stay ever”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 June 2012

It was with some concern that my wife and I decided to splurge on a trip to the Aria Sky Suites. Daily rates are a little frightening for the likes of my family. Nonetheless, we took the plunge, spending three nights there from 5/28 through 5/30/2012. We are very grateful we did.

We booked a panoramic 1 bedroom suite on the 32nd floor. Our 3 walls afforded us absolutely beautiful views of the strip and surrounding mountains. At night, the view became that much more impressive. The suite is completely automated: from overhead lamps, to wall sconces, to the sheer and blackout curtains lining the windows, to the large screen lcd in the living and bedrooms. Everything operates at the push of a button, isn't at all complicated, and is really something I enjoyed. The bathroom is phenomenal. I've never been excited to use a toilet before until this trip. The shower is huge and comes equipped with a steam option (again, completely automated). Our room was cleaned twice daily -- once a full clean and with a turn-down service in the evening. The room is, bar none, worth the price alone.

We were treated like royalty. Limousine service to and from the airport. The Sky Suites are kept separately from the rest of the hotel -- guests there have their own entrance and registration area, their own lounge (with excellent gnosh), their own elevators and suited staff members standing at every doorway to ensure the non-Sky Suites rabble are kept at bay. Staff members knew our names at every turn -- how they managed this, I have no idea.

The spa was luxurious, catering to both myself and my spouse at every turn. We were pampered enormously. Moreover, attending the spa grants exclusive access to the spa infinity pool (there are five total pools at the resort, but only one pool is reserved for those taking advantage of spa services) which overlooks the other pools and is the envy of other guests.

In all, this was a very memorable trip for us. Thanks to the Sky Suites staff for an amazing experience. We're already planning our return!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
13  Thank Matt L
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

I have been meaning to gush over our stay at the Aria for a while now. My wife and I went last November and loved every minute. The suite was huge and absolutely spectacular. We did not spend as much time in the room as we should have since there is so much to see in Vegas. We loved the bed so much that we decided to buy one when it is time for a new one at home! It was so quiet in the room it was hard to believe we were in Vegas. We mostly hung out at the Aria or Cosmo so the location was perfect. We will definitely go back!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank APocius
Reviewed 19 May 2012

The room was spectacular: We spent 10 minutes trying to find our bedroom because the suite was so big and packed full of goodies (remote control EVERYTHING). The room comes with access to a lounge stocked with snacks, soft drinks, coffee and wine. The service was impeccable... until my camera was stolen from the casino on my last day. Then I was treated like a liar and the staff gave very basic help - sent a security guard to interrogate ME(!) then refused to tell me whether there was CCTV covering the relevant area. Was told "IF we decide to investigate we will. If not, we wont be in touch". Disgusting. Moved to the Trump international up the strip and they were incredible so would not bother with the Aria next time as it turns out that service is more important to me than location and fancy gadgets.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
13  Thank Lauren P
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We stayed at the Aria for one night as apart of my birthday surprise from my boyfriend he booked one night in the panoramic corner suite! We arrived via taxi and the nicest bellman opened the door and greeted me took my luggage gave me some restaurant suggestions guided me which way to go he was great! I was then guided to the appropriate check in desk by the gentlemen there to help people get in line and the woman who checked me in wished me happy birthday and said let me see what I can do to make your day more special and upgraded us to a one bedroom penthouse sky suite!!!!! And oh my were we shocked upon arriving into the room!!! It was beautiful!! 2 bathrooms,a living room, dining room, bar, bedroom and the bathroom in the main suite was just amazing the steam shower was so relaxing the air bath was so awesome too. The luggage promptly arrived to the room as soon as we called up for it. We had lunch at Lemongrass which was very good!! We recommend the chicken satay. After lunch we arrived to our room only to be welcomed by a happy birthday message from the hotel and chocolate covered strawberries and mini coconut cakes it was so sweet and such a surprise! In room dining was very good the gentlemen who brought it up set everything up beautifully was full of information and tips. Check out was smooth and the bill was correct. I will defiantly be back to Aria and recommend it to people who want to splurge a little! The rooms are very technological everything is controlled by a touch panel remote or the tv a bit hard to figure out but it's fun :) there is a 30$ resort fee which is a bit steep on top of the nightly rate. But the amenities are awesome.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vee R
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Oh, my, what a treat we enjoyed when we were upgraded to an Aria Sky Suite! The rooms were generous in size and the views were spectacular! Sleeping in the bed was like sleeping on a cloud! There was understated by truly appreciated opulence in every detail of the suite---the bed linens, bathroom linens, decor, etc. We enjoyed the swimming pool, there are three, and restaurants, there are many. There is a comfortable hospitality room with drinks and snacks, and we spent time lounging and visiting there. The hotel complex is huge and Las Vegas is noisy and crowded, but in our suite we found privacy and luxury.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family