“Awesome, not something i will ever get to do back home!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Las Vegas Razor Adventures

Las Vegas Razor Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our machines do everything an ATV or simple dune buggy does, and much more. Twice the horsepower, 4 Wheel Drive and long travel suspension make our RZR's able to navigate through terrain and scenic landscapes unseen by any 2 wheel drive buggy. Our fleet is all long travel S model Polaris RZR's, you won't be driving a lesser model than your guide!
Sturtevant, Wisconsin, United States
“Awesome, not something i will ever get to do back home!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

My wife and I got picked up from our hotel at no charge, driver was nice and gave us some tips on where to go for dinner. Tour was just us and the guide when we went out but the tour consisted of driving though sand, over hills, rock climbing...nothing major but rock climbing non the less.....2 full hrs of actual driving in the desert! razor handled very good and was a newer, nice machine....not some piece of junk so the fact that it did whatever i wanted it to do was great. This is a must at least once & def worth the money in my opinion.

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
“Fantastic experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

Myself and a couple of friends spent this past Saturday morning racing around the desert with the guys from Las Vegas Razor Adventures and it was a blast. From the ontime pickup at the hotel to the outstanding equipment we had the opportunity to use, our entire experience was as good as advertised on the Razor Adventures website. Now, I am a novice when it comes to driving these machines, so I knew I was going to have a good time. However, one of the guys in our group has been riding motorcyles and ATVs for almost 30 years and even he was impressed with our guide and the terrain he took us on. I would highly recommend Las Vegas Razor Adventures for anyone who is looking to get away from the strip and enjoy a fast paced ride in the desert. As a note, we were blowing by all the groups from the other tour companies that offer similar outings in the area. My thanks again to the boys from Las Vegas Razor Adventures.

Justin
Fayetteville, Arkansas

Huntsville, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best thing I've done in Vegas !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

At first, I really wanted to go on a "dune buggy" tour instead of the Razors. After reading reviews here, I tried this. Good desicion. The razors are ideal for this environment. They do well in the dunes and can rock crawl. They are plenty fast. I wasn't sure about having a guide, but he was fine and we certainly were going fast enough most of the time to have have lots of fun. Realistically, you have to have a guide to help set the pace or people would get hurt being stupid. The tour is on a huge public area that everyone seems to use too. You get time on dirt, deep sand dunes, big rocks and hills. The razors are in good shape and none had any trouble. The guide and van driver were friendly. Lasted for 2 solid hours (which was enough). I went with several people on a business trip. Everyone agreed, it was the best part of our trip!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“A 2 hour roller coaster ride...worth every penny.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

My Son and I had a great time!! Friendly guide with lots of insightful wisdom, up-to-date machine that ran great and terrain to offer lots of enjoyment.

Fresno, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Whew! What a ride!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

We had a great time on this tour. Even though we were late (don't be late! It's not cool!) the staff still got us our gear and out to the starting point and we were able to leave on time. The only downside to our tour was that the guy in front of us was not a very good driver, and slowed us down from being as wild as we could have been. The tour guide was very fun and knew his stuff. We had no mechanical issues whatsoever, and the equipment while not absolutely showroom new (how could it be!) was in good repair and ready for fun. Everything went well, and we had a lot of fun. This isn't a particularly scenic ride- it's much more for the adventure than it is for scenery... so don't expect to see the raw, untouched beauty of the desert... they take you out into an area that is used by dirt bikes, quads, dune buggies, etc... so there are well worn trails and that sort of thing. Perfect for what we went to do. Thanks guys!

Visited November 2011