“Really Really good food”
Review of Rice & Company

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Luxor Las Vegas restaurants are unparalleled. Rice & Company features fresh, tasty and healthy Asian Cuisines with the motto EAT RICE, DRINK TEA, SLURP NOODLES, STAY HEALTHY, this new venue offers some of the finest modern Japanese and Chinese cuisine in Las Vegas. Located near the entrance of Mandalay Place, this enticing new casual dining alternative will offer an intriguing menu of tropically influenced variations of sushi and sashimi as well as hibachi, teriyaki and Chinese food classics.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We love Japanese food and were given this meal by our casino host as a comp meal. We were hesitant at first but decided to try Rice and company for dinner last night. The food was exceptional! We shared a Chop bang roll ($22.00) and shared a Miso Seabass ($39.00) and a bowl of rice. More then enough food for 2 average people. Their wines by glass were also impressive. Server was corporately trained with no personality but service was also excellent. Restaurant was cool so wear a coat. Might go again while here in Vegas...but definitely again when we return on our next visit

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The 'Dragon Martini' is really good. I had honey chicken for my dinner which was really nice and fill of flavour. The staff and service was exceptional and really quick. Will be coming back here again on my next visit!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My son and I ate here during Spring Break. It’s definitely in the top ten of all Chinese food I’ve had. My favorite being the garlic noodles. Great place to take the family. Make sure to make reservations.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Dropped in for dinner shortly after checking in, and I'm glad I did. If you like many Asian cuisines, you're sure to find something you like on their menu.

The people were very nice, and the service was fine. I don't think they were entirely prepared for the influx of people that Sunday night, but then again, neither was the conference organizer.

The decor is lovely, and the surroundings of the Luxor fade into the background once you're in the dining area. When I was there, it was relatively quiet. It's right next to the show areas in the heart of the Luxor pyramid, so it's convenient if you've got tickets.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal here last night, we were walk ins at around 10pm but were given a table easily - good spicy Chinese and very fast service which can be a drag in Vegas sometimes but not here. We had the potstickers for starters, general tsao chicken with white rice and garlic noodles. All super great taste, and made just right. Highly recommend a visit.