“Nice home, but...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tmayer99
Milford, Utah
“Nice home, but...”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stayed here for a weekend of baseball with 2 other families. Tons of room! I loved the house. Really neat floor plan. It is starting to show its age. Mostly little things, but those little things made a bad impression. Kitchen floor is really banged up, blinds are broken in every room, upstairs toilet runs all of the time, torn shower curtains, tiles broken on the hot tub, 3 car garage is filled with stuff so you can only fit one car, bathrooms very run down, etc... It also could use a deep cleaning. We also never got any info on check out. We had no idea what was expected of us. All in all we had a great stay, just wish the place was a little cleaner and that we had been given a bit more info.

Los Angeles
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Josevberr...
“Great home!”
Reviewed 2 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

A small group of my friends and I stayed at the home in mid February. We were all amazed on how big the home is! The house was very clean and you could easily tell it is well taken care of. Karl was very helpful throughout the whole process, he responded to emails and calls very quickly. Whenever we go back to Vegas we will definitely be staying here! Thank you for everything Karl hope to stay in your home again in the near future.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Mar 2013
Thank you so much Jose.
I am glad you had a good time in our rental home.

Keep in touch

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
20 Sep 2011
Thank you Monica.
I am glad you had a good time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 265
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing