Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$ 220
US$ 146
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 256
US$ 214
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$ 225
US$ 181
US$ 198
US$ 153
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$ 107
US$ 67
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 48
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$ 236
US$ 192
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 113
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 226
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 78
  • Pool
All reviewsnellis afbfront deskbreakfast bar isroom was cleanreward pointsnice hotelfree breakfastkey cardcerealstriplasvegasslippersjacuzzi
Reviewed 17 November 2011

The area is not the greatest and it's not the strip but it is convienent for the race track or Nellis Airforce base.
We went to the airshow and stayed for 1 night. The bed was comfy, the room was clean and they offered a great breakast for one low rate.
The staff was very friendly and I was given a gift bag upon arrival with a bottle water, sample of shampoos and conditioners, hand cream and a snack bar.
I would go back!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
craigmmoore, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback

We do our best to anticipate the needs of our guest and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to serving you again. See you during the next race...

Reviewed 27 October 2011

Since we were arriving in Las Vegas in the early evening, we knew it would be too late to drive to Springdale Utah. Because of the TA reviews we choose this HIE. It was farther from LV than I expected and I wasn't sure of the area since we arrived fairly late - after enjoying a great dinner in LV. The surprise began with a warm welcome and continued when we went to our room. The rooms are updated and are quite nice; very clean and quiet. The breakfast was good. When we left in the morning I was surprised to see the Air Force Base and how easy it was to be drive to highway 15 to drive north to Utah.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timetogo55

Thank You for your positive feedback, we really appreciate when guest take the time to let us know when we are doing well. It is our desire to make sure that everyone of our guest, has a experience that exceeds their expectations. We appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 25 October 2011

Our company had a last minute booking to go to Las Vegas with 30 motorcoach's to begin service for a convention . The hotel staff went to extremes to make our stay a delight !The breakfast that normally starts early in the a.m. was'nt early enough for our drivers but they arranged for a very early breakfast at 5am ! In addition to that all of our drivers said that the rooms were very nice with refridgerators/mics. Easy trip to Strip ! This is an exceptional place, with excellent staff! We will go back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

What else can we say, but thank you!!

We appreciate all of your positive feedback, we are happy that we were able to accommodate you business needs and look forward to serving you again. It was truly a pleasure working with your company.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

We stopped there on our way from Utah to Cali. The hotel was very nice, room clean, spacious and breakfast pretty good. Staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Happen to be going cross-country and was on the tail end of a 12 hour day of driving when I asked my wife to direct me in to this HI Express (disclaimer: she had enough points for a free night.) Ran into a couple who were based at Nellis and they strongly urged me to relocate for the night due to the proximity to some sketchy neighborhoods. Great.

I chose to stay anyway and all I can say is the place was spotless. The gal working the front desk was great. And I slept like a baby: comfortable bed, clean room with excellent HVAC, clean bathroom, quiet.

Breakfast was the only thing I took one dot off for because the food was not kept at the proper temps (I paid for that a couple hours later, I assure you...ahem - can you say emergency stop at a Burger King in Barstow?) Otherwise, excellent!

Room Tip: I happened to get a room at the end of a hallway far away from the elevator, ice, and vending...so peaceful.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo