“Beautiful home”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mslynnett
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed 1 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014

We stayed here for our wedding weekend and used the home to host our wedding reception. The house was amazingly beautiful, clean and elegantly furnished. Richard the owner was nice and very accommodating. My wedding was perfect!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Jan 2015
We are so pleased that everything went well and that everyone had a great time.
Congratulations on your new marriage we hope you have a long and loving life together.
CA
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

27 Jan 2014

I am so happy that you and all of your family had a fun and memorable time at the Jamaica Mansion.
We do work very closely with all of our clients to ensure a great vacation for all.
It was a pleasure to have you all. Thanks again
Ca.
Reviewed 28 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

4 Jan 2015
Yes we agree, once you have ever stayed in a home it is pretty hard to ever stay in a hotel again.
You just get so much more bang for you buck with a home.
THANKS
Canada
Reviewed 20 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

20 Oct 2012

And congratulations on your wedding.
I am so happy that everything went well and you enjoyed the home so much.

I have heard complaints about the cab system before and I am not sure what the heck their problem is, some people say they had no problem others do, as you state the home is very convenient and close to the strip only 5 miles from the home. I would always recommend a car as they are so cheap now a days.

Other than that it sounds like you had a great time, we look forward to having you back soon.

P.S ...Thank you for leaving the home so clean.
Rich
Bay Area
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing