We are Aussie tourists - on a 3 1/2 week vacation in USA. Stayed in late May 2012 for 5 nights. Loved the place from the moment we arrived & checked in until we left.Arrived in the wee hours & our rooms we ready & staff greeted us by name from the moment we walked in ! Email communication prior to arrival always prompt & friendly.Staff always friendly & helpful during our stay.We never had breakfast because we like to sleep in but we had local friends from Arizona in another room for part of our stay ( see Larry M review) who had breaky.We were impressed with everything in our room - the kitchen,bedroom,lounge,bathroom & balcony were great.Shower pressure is great,cleaning staff are terrific,nice toiletries provided,towels are plush,sheets nice & clean,We did not go in the pool but overlooked it & even though it is not huge there was always plenty of room for guests.They have a BBQ you can use,free yummy nibbles & happy hour (wine /beer etc ) at night.Laundry is onsite,It's a short walk to the Strip (sunblock & hat needed ) & is next to Hooters & Tropicana ( don't eat at Hooters it's shocking but Tropicana is good )another great thing is they even have a small 24/7 ittle cafe where you can buy munchies - crisps,chocolate bars etc at good prices.Heaps of tourist brochures in reception area without pressure from staff to do tours but they are there if you need them.Our room was spotlessly clean & if the cleaner came in when we were in the room relaxing she was always friendly & chatty.Granted the furnishings may not be 2 or 5 years old BUT they are clean & in very good order.The bed was super comfy,the pillows plush,plenty of warm covers & even have TV in bedrooms as well as the lounge.The ONLY negative was the Internet was VERY slow. which is annoying if you have to conduct business or keep in touch with home.I am a member of a travel forum & a very close friend & her family are going to Las Vegas in March 2013 - as a result of my high recommendation she & her family have booked into the Desert Rose.I know that they will be happy there.We absolutely loved the place,it was clean,comfy,staff were great & it well located - YES we would definately go back If we ever went to Las Vegas again & we would highly recommeded it to anyone.Other than very very slow internet - ( which I mentioned to the staff ) the place is fantastic.Our friends from Arizona booked into the same hotel on my recommendation & even though they only stayed a couple of days they wee very happy .They have stayed in Las Vegas many times before but never here before & even they said that in future they wil go back here themselves or with Interstate friends.All I can add is thanks for looking after us so well .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TravelClick so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas