We were invited to join a friend at this timeshare. The 2 bedroom was roomy and quiet for our party of 5 adults. One person took the couch, with 2 in each bedroom. It seemed newly decorated - clean and neat with TVs in all rooms. Outdoor parking just outside our unit was very convenient. The hot breakfast included each morning was a treat, as we sat near friendly vacationers each morning. The gym is small, but not crowded and we used great treadmills. One in our party swam in the pool and found it comfortable. We usually stay in suites at the Golden Nugget Hotel downtown, but found this to be a very nice alternative. I do have to add that the twin beds were comfortable for the 2 of us petite women, but may not suit larger or taller persons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1.5 blocks from the Las Vegas Strip, Desert Rose Resort provides you with great access to all the glitz and glam of Las Vegas along with all the gracious pleasures of a resort hotel. Settle into one and two-bedroom condo suites in Las Vegas with fully equipped kitchens and comfortable living and dining areas – all beautifully decorated with sleek, contemporary furnishings and a rich color palette. Desert Rose Resort’s pool is an oasis, a truly relaxing and refreshing hideaway – dramatically different from the crush of people at some Vegas hotels. Lucky you, Desert Rose Resort is a winning deal in Las Vegas - without stepping foot in a casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TravelClick so you can book your Desert Rose Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Hotel Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Las Vegas
- Desert Rose Resort Las Vegas