“Worth Every Penny!”

Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Ranked #3 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: America's first and only heavy equipment playground where YOU'RE in control. Re-live your sandbox days of being a child but this time it's for real. Huge Caterpillar bulldozers and excavators await you in one of the most memorable experiences you will ever encounter.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Worth Every Penny!”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My boyfriend and I recently went and had a blast (it was his birthday gift from his parents - and they were nice enough to let me tag along and participate as well). We both rode the excavators. Our instructor was great and talked us (mostly me) through everything. With the excavator you get to dig a trench, knock over and re-stack 2,000 lb tires, and even play a little basketball (construction style). I can't wait to go back and try the bulldozer. The cabins of the machines are also air conditioned - a must for the Vegas summer heat. This attaction is great for couples, families (with children in their teens), or even a solo individual.

Visited April 2012
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
We are so glad you and your boyfriend had a great time! We look forward to having you back! We have a bulldozer with your name on it here for ya:) Thank you for the review and digging your experience at Dig This!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Lafayette, Louisiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Be a Little Kid Again”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Super time. My wife got this for me for my birthday and it was a blast. Expected to show up to a lot and a couple of construction worker with nothing better to do, but this is a very professionally done experience. Clean, sharp looking office and orientation video. Very friendly and knowledgeable instructors. Operating the machines was a really cool experience. Driving the bulldozer at high speed over the mound of dirt you just made is better than a roller coaster. Going back the next time I'm in Vegas to drive the excavator.

Visited April 2012
Isn't being a kid again fun!! We can't wait to have you again for the excavator! You will have a blast when you...well..I'll just let you wait and see all the fun stuff you get to do on the excavator as well! Thank you so much for the review and we look forward to seeing you again!
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Traded Eagles 2011 tickets-worth it!! Girls just wanna have fun.”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My husband bought me Eagles tickets for my Birthday in 2011. As the season progressed (awful), I saw "Dig This" on a TV news segment and traded them in. If you are female and always wondered what it would be like to operate big equipment, this is a must do experience. My husband and I operated both the excavator and the bulldozer. For us, the bulldozer was the "manly" machine preferred by my husband, while I loved the excavator and whupped his butt beating him at tire stacking-two thousand pound tires, btw. Too bad it was a very windy day, as I'm sure the basketball challenge would have been great fun. Although it took me awhile to get used to the controls, I loved the challenge. Also, you can spin the cabin around to your hearts content, like a tilt a whirl!!! This excavator is very manuverable and to me, more fun. The brake on the bulldozer required some strength to push the brake. Pushing dirt, building a mound was ok, but driving up the mound and tilting forward, letting the machines weight pull you over is an experience!!! The instructors were very good and time allowed for driving equipment was right. Cabins are air conditioned. Pictures and certificate of completion provided. Overall, a ten. Good on yer, Ed!

Visited April 2012
You go girl!! Show him how it's done on the excavator:) Also, we are honored that you chose Dig This over Eagles tickets! We are so glad you had a great time and thank you so much for the nice words in this review!! Good on yer!!
Auburn Twp., OH
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Spare time fun in Vegas!”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

This was a blast. I did a mini-dig experience on the bulldozer. Had a riot.
Travis was a great instructor and had me pushing dirt in no time at all.
Can't wait to go back and dig a big hole with the excavator.
This beats the hell out of gambling!

Visited April 2012
We too agree, that this indeed is much for fun than gambling:) Thank you so much for the kind words!!
Drury
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Big Boys Fun”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

It was a birthday treat for two not so young lads....we loved it!! The training was good and the 1.5hrs were long enough to feel we gained some skills in handling the diggers. Got the tires stacked and the balls collected...eventually. All our business associates were envious of our experience and several were planning to go later in the week. the staff were great and very proffessional. All in all it was a great, well run, value for money experience. We have already reccommended it to others. Even better...its owned by a Kiwi!!

Visited April 2012
Emily P, Guest Relations Manager at Dig This, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Our very own Kiwi, Ed, will be pleased whenhe reads your review! Thank you for the wonderful words and telling your friends! Glad you had a great time with us!