“"Thank you very much"” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
The Pink Cadillac Tour of Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: For over 50 years we have specialized in traditional Las Vegas weddings & ceremonies. We make sure that your day will be a day filled with excellence, joy, and love. From the simplest traditional ceremony to the most dynamic, excellence will always be number one with us and we guarantee full customer satisfaction on your special day. From traditional Las Vegas weddings to beautiful renewals, there are no limits to what we offer in our Las Vegas wedding packages. Let our experienced wedding coordinators help you plan the greatest and most memorable Las Vegas wedding or renewal of vows today. Let us take part in the most incredible moment of your life.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Marysville, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Thank you very much"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Elvis married us on April 1, 2011 at A Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas in front of our party of 14. We all had a great time. This particular Elvis was hilarious, and he was by far one of the best looking impersonator's out there...no lie. The pictures we have during our ceremony are the bomb! The chapel furnished a limo from the Bellagio and everyone was courteous and very welcoming when we arrived. I want to add their customer service representative Samantha is great. Any questions or concerns you have, she takes care of you and helps make the experience one to remember...kudo's to Samantha.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Loralee K
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Coshocton, Ohio, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“End your search for the perfect Vegas Wedding chapel here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

When my husband and I got engaged, he told me his dream had always been to get married in Las Vegas. We both agreed that a Vegas wedding meant Elvis! Having never been to Las Vegas, planning a Vegas wedding from Ohio started as an overwhelming task! There were so many chapels to choose from and all of them seemed to offer similar services! After 6 months of research, visiting over 100 websites and calling more than 2 dozen, we chose A Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas.

The first thing that impressed me about A Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas was their website. It is professional in appearance, easy to navigate and even has live chat available, which was very helpful as questions kept popping into my head. There were also videos of other couples' ceremonies and actual pictures taken by the photographer. The photos posted were amazing!

The next thing that led us to choose this chapel was the amount of services offered for the price and the various packages available. This is one of the few chapels I found that actually gave you a photo CD of pictures taken during your ceremony AND all the copyrights with certain packages. They also included the minister fee in their pricing and offered a live web cam during the ceremony so that friends and family could watch.

The friendliness and professionalism of the staff is what sealed the deal for me. Everyone I chatted with online or spoke to on the phone was very helpful and polite. When I called for information on the chapel, they also asked me about where I was staying and recommended shows to see and places to eat. (Keep in mind, I hadn't even booked there yet, I was just calling for information!) They told me about the transit service, which saved us a ton of money and was a super convenient way to get around the Strip!

The day of our ceremony, (August 8, 2011) our limo picked us up at our hotel. Our driver was very courteous and also asked us about our plans while in Vegas. He took us to the chapel, which was beautiful! Several people met us when we walked in and presented us our flowers (which were beautiful live red roses) , confirmed our song choices and prepared us for the ceremony. Elvis was GREAT! He was funny and a talented singer! Our friends and family watching via web cam really enjoyed the special Elvis vows and the performance he gave, as did we! At the end of the ceremony, the photographer took us outside to take pictures in several different areas. All of the photos turned out absolutely gorgeous! You can tell they were taking by a professional photographer! We left the chapel with both our photo CD and wedding DVD in hand, ready to share when we returned to Ohio, with several prints being mailed to our home! Our driver even dropped us off at a different hotel so we could meet up with some friends!

If you are thinking about a wedding in Vegas , I would recommend this chapel to anyone and everyone! (They also have traditional ceremonies if Elvis isn't your thing!) We are actually planning on returning to Vegas, and A Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, to renew our vows for our 5 year anniversary!

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Jennifer B
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Poor communication and customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

We scheduled our wedding in January 2011 because we wanted to get married on 11-11-11. I paid the deposit and never heard from them again. I did contact them and was told to let them know when we arrived to Vegas and our hotel. We were told to be ready for our limo one half an hour before the ceremony. I upgraded our package so we could accommodate all our guests. More came than we expected. We waited an hour (it was kind of cold that night) for our rude driver who arrived about a half an hour late and after our ceremony was to take place. He kept saying he tried to call us... well he did on my home phone. This place did not even have the common sense to confirm my phone numbers. Once we were there we noticed there was 5 or 6 other wedding party's waiting for the limo to return them to their hotels. The ceremony went fine. We were herded out to the little desk by the door and shoved the 3 infamous envelopes which I filled... shocked at the 65 dollar tip I was told I was required to pay for the limo driver. And 20 for the photographer. I think he took 3 pictures. None which I have ever seen. I was told when I called them that we had to choose our photos at the time of the wedding. Well it would have been nice if they had told me that when we where there or any other time before wedding. I have no pictures no DVD. My family at home did get to view the wedding via web cam which was just a little cheap lap top in the corner. We did not want to wait in line for the limo driver so we went next door to a "club" and the valet person got us two taxis. What a rip off this all was. I was told it would cost 35 dollars just to view my pictures now and it would cost 15 dollars to ship. No mention of the DVD. I have emailed them for a web address and have not heard back from them. $299 plus 115 in tips. Beware.

Visited November 2011
10 Thank Cindy B
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Hidden costs!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

The Elvis package for $199 was great! And our Elvis was a lot of fun! Just be aware of the hidden costs. We paid the $199, and at the end of the ceremony, we were given 4 envelopes. Gratuity envelopes,1 for the driver $40, 1 for the minister - suggested gratuity of $60, 1 for the photographer and 1 for the videographer who was the same person anyway!!!
We paid the required gratuity for the driver, and for the minister, but did not tip the photographer because we ran out of cash-because we did not expect to tip all those people the amount they suggested! Because of that, the photogarapher did not show us the photos she took, rather just gave them to us on a disk...when we checked the disk. none of our posed photos with Elvis were on there, because we were supposed to pay extra for them!! This was a little disappointing. However, our ceremony was fun and one we will remember forever....even if we didn't get the photos we wanted.

Visited November 2011
6 Thank Netballer09
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Accommodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

This wedding chapel was very accommodating to our large party (80 guest) from out of town. All the transactions were done ahead of time and Amanda made sure we didn't have anything to worry about. The wedding chapel was clean and the room held about 50 people sitting down and 20-30 people standing up (this is much bigger than most of the other wedding chapels we looked into). The only issue I would say was to make sure you look into the wedding photo packages. We thought we were going to get the pictures printed for us in our package; however, the printing was an additional fee. So make sure you ask questions to know exactly what you will be getting!

Overall, they were a very nice group of people and we had an amazing wedding there!

Visited September 2011