“Amazing dinner”

Thu, 21/10
20:00
Ranked #1,116 of 5,486 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Bugsy & Meyer's Steakhouse will transport guests back to the resort's vintage roots while serving a fresh and intriguing steakhouse experience in a modern way.
Reviewed 5 September 2021

My husband and I have been to Vegas many times but this was our first time eating here. We only knew about it because we were staying at the Flamingo. On a whim we decided to try Bugsy’s and it was one of the best meals we’ve ever had. Only downside is we had our kids with us and it’s not very kid friendly, but we made it work. This is definitely going to be one of our go to restaurants next time we go to Vegas. I recommend the seafood tower! Expensive but worth it!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed 1 September 2021

I go to Vegas often and usually try to treat myself to one nice steak dinner each trip. This time I tried Bugsy & Meyer's which I learned has not even been open that long. This is my new favorite steakhouse in Vegas!

I ordered the 10oz filet cooked medium rare. I have never eaten more than 5-6 ounces of a steak in one sitting. Ever. But this steak had such good flavor and was cooked to perfection. I ate the whole thing and was a little sad when it was gone! I don't use sauces, I eat the steak as prepared. And this steak needed no sauce or garnishments of any kind. It was fantastic! I also ordered a side of asparagus and the lobster mac and cheese. The mac had a generous portion of lobster in it which was pleasantly surprising. And that too had a great flavor. Asparagus is asparagus - it was cooked well and tasted good but there's not much else you can say about asparagus in general. This restaurant also had a great wine selection. I had a couple different styles of red and both were perfect with my meal. The bartenders were helpful in helping me decide on the right wine pairing as well. Overall, the service was great and attentive too!

I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good steak dinner!

Reviewed 30 August 2021

We have eaten here twice and it does not disappoint. Dinner is expensive but the food is great and service awesome.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

No wait with reservation. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about old fashions and did not disappoint!. Steak and sides were as expected in a nice steakhouse.

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

We really loved our meal at B&M! Great service. Steaks were great, a tad over-seasoned for my taste, but super tender and juicy and cooked just right. Desserts were great. It is a tad pricey, but we knew what to expect. A great meal that we talked about days after our trip.