“Wonderful home”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Paul P
“2 1/2 stars location”
Reviewed 14 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Pros: Huge home, plenty of space for our party of 10

Cons: Dirty floors, carpets, hair on bathroom floors. Old towels and bed sheets. Lumpy sofas. Roaches inside and outside home, annoying dog next door that barks at anything and everything day and night. Only one pool stick out of 5 that was usable, pool was dirty and cold (figures nobody wants to pay $65/day to have it heated).

Overall, lucky it was a guys trip, pretty sure the ladies would have problem with this place. If you are going to charge for $160 cleaning fee, should at least vacuum the place. Also, make sure renters are able to enjoy the amenities you advertise.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Oct 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am not sure why would you post review for this home here.
You have stayed in OUR OTHER HOUSE However, i would be glad to provide my feed back.
Our property manager Carlos have mention to you upon arrival all towels, linens, and extra pool sticks are stored in masted bedroom closet. I am sure if you had any issues he would address them right away.

I hope next time when you come visit us things would be a lot smoother. I have also talked to a neighbor next door, he does not have a dog. It was his family member who came visit them for a weekend.

Once again thank you for your comments.

Karl
TheBroker...
“Needs some improvements”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

When we arrived our pool hadn't been cleaned in weeks at least, the cable tv didn't work and the fridge couldn't keep our food cold. Property management had to come out 3 times in the first 2 days to try and fix all these issues. House was relatively clean minus the ants and roaches that would come join you pool side in the evenings. I've paid less and stayed at better but we had 15 people down for a softball tourney and the house accommodates our size. Property management was responsive and attended to our needs but we really shouldn't have had to ask for the basic things in the house to work.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Phuket
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014

18 Mar 2014
Thank you for staying in our home.
Hope to see you soon. Have a safe trip back home.

Karl
Nevada
Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

4 Mar 2014
Thank you for staying in our home.

I have spoke to my property manager James over the weekend.
Here is what had being reported to me.

We work very hard and strive to have accommodations that our guest would enjoy and have a good experience .

A week prior to check in, we contacted them about details and especially If there were any issues with the house, I asked them to call on Jonathan or myself And then we would address to it immediately .

But throughout the entire weekend,there were no communication as such. I believe we are not perfect, but there were no specifics charges and thus her assertion is purely subjective and unfair

Negative comments makes blank accusations about the house which is totally unfair and unjustified.

James
Property Manager
MD
Reviewed 2 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Price, location, private pool
Liked least: not enough local newspapers
Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing