“Sorry, but it was yuck”
Review of Dessy Bs Steakhouse - CLOSED

Dessy Bs Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 31 October 2015

They do not serve liquor. It is an old Sizzler that went under that the employees tried to keep alive. The restroom was in terrible disrepair and the odor permeates the restaurant in spite of their big fans trying to blow the smell elsewhere. There was only one stall and one sink in working condition - sort of. The entire place smells like raw sewage. The taco bar was stale tortillas, crusted over beans and cheese that looked like they had been out there so long, I didn't DARE eat them. Our food was not good and we both hoped we didn't get sick. Our server, however, was excellent. She needs to move on down the road where she can be proud to serve decent food.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

The manager at our hotel recommended Dessy B's when we asked for options away from the Strip. The food was good and reasonably priced. I ordered the shrimp with baked potato. The waitress offered a slice of garlic bread - I said yes. When my meal came it did not have the bread. When the waitress came by and noticed (someone else delivered our food) she apologize profusely and gave us dessert on the house. I did not feel this was necessary since the bread was "extra" to begin with but she would not hear of it so we enjoyed a delicious dessert on the house.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 21 October 2015

We asked our hotel manager for a local place to eat and he recommended Dessy Bs. The salad bar gave you a nice selection of fresh vegetables and entrees to sample. The server was polite and gave the appearance of not being rushed while answering your questions. She stayed attuned to you finishing your plate and clearing it from the table as well as refilling your drinks. It is a simple thing but it sure makes your dining experience pleasant. I would definitely return when visiting the Las Vegas area and being near the airport.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is nothing fancy but as soon as you walk in you will be greeted by the nicest and friendliest staff. They have the best salad bar at a reasonable price as well as a great menu.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 19 September 2015

I have eaten at this restaurant for a few years now; always going for the exceptional salad bar at lunch. I don't think I have ever ordered off the menu until the other night. A blue-cheese rib-eye steak special is what I had and; please remember, I live in greater Las Vegas and have lots of steakhouse options. This was one of the best steaks I had in Las Vegas EVER. It was properly cooked (medium rare) and a great 16+ ounce size with salad bar and choice of other sides. Add to the the unbelievable price; I was amazed! We will go back for dinner and I will try a special or off the menu item. My husband had a "six-shooter" burger with the fixin's that he said was really good. They were out of the fresh-made chips which he substituted for coleslaw. Our waitress Rita knows us, but as usual, she does a GREAT job of taking care of us....You can not go wrong at this restaurant...well, my opinion!