“BEST SALAD BAR IN VEGAS ”
Review of Dessy Bs Steakhouse - CLOSED

Dessy Bs Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paradise
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is nothing fancy but as soon as you walk in you will be greeted by the nicest and friendliest staff. They have the best salad bar at a reasonable price as well as a great menu.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

I have eaten at this restaurant for a few years now; always going for the exceptional salad bar at lunch. I don't think I have ever ordered off the menu until the other night. A blue-cheese rib-eye steak special is what I had and; please remember, I live in greater Las Vegas and have lots of steakhouse options. This was one of the best steaks I had in Las Vegas EVER. It was properly cooked (medium rare) and a great 16+ ounce size with salad bar and choice of other sides. Add to the the unbelievable price; I was amazed! We will go back for dinner and I will try a special or off the menu item. My husband had a "six-shooter" burger with the fixin's that he said was really good. They were out of the fresh-made chips which he substituted for coleslaw. Our waitress Rita knows us, but as usual, she does a GREAT job of taking care of us....You can not go wrong at this restaurant...well, my opinion!

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal. The decor leaves room for improvement, but the steak was cooked well with good flavor. The sirloin had a little grissle.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Here's a friendly restaurant that has a really good salad bar and an extensive menu of excellent steaks. Very reasonable priced.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Unfortunately I couldn't thoroughly enjoy my steak because I was still recovering from a sinus infection when I visited, but I enjoyed what little I could eat, and all of the items were reasonably priced. They had us seated just as we entered and took our orders, which were prepared promptly. Our waitress was friendly and accommodating; the service was generally great. All in all, I would go back.

1  Thank Tyler M