“Great food with the family”

Miller's Ale House Las Vegas
Ranked #542 of 4,952 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Description: Our successful casual dining restaurant chain attracts customers from all walks of life by offering great food & drinks at an unmatched value.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Food and drinks were very good 4/5, service could of used a pen to write down the order instead of trying to remember orders of 5 people 3/5. I know they we're busy but attention to detail goes a long way.

The drink specials are always good here and it's hard to get them wrong. $3.75 for a mixed well drink or $9 for a top shelf margarita. The family ordered a couple margaritas, glass of Riesling, cranberry vodka and a strawberry mule, one of their seasonal drinks. Everyone enjoyed the drinks (a couple rounds). For an appetizer we ordered the blackened chicken quesadilla. The flour tortilla was stuffed with blackened chicken, pico de gallo and plenty of cheese. Served with tons of toppings on the plate, black beans, rice, salsa and sour cream 4/5.

For the entrees we ordered a couple blackened shrimp and chicken Cobb salads. Fresh salad with blackened shrimp and chicken, sliced egg, onions, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon bits and a side of crumbled bleu cheese. For the dressings they ordered bleu cheese and ranch.

The Touchdown burger: Half pound burger seasoned well with Swiss and cheddar cheeses, bacon, egg, lettuce, tomato, pickles, a heap of fried onion tanglers, and house-made special sauce on a toasted brioche bun.

And lastly, couple orders of the zingers (Millers classic chicken strips done right) with plenty of dipping sauces, honey barbecue and sweet Thai chili. The zingers also have celery garnish on the plate which we always order a couple sides of with ranch and blue cheese dressings. Everyone loved their food 5/5.

After waters all around we decided to get a dessert...the Nutter Butter ice cream cake! My favorite at Millers Alehouse. Nutter Butter cookies, fudge and vanilla ice cream, topped with chocolate and peanut butter sauces. Let me tell you there was not a drop of ice cream or sauce left on that plate!! 5+++/5 Try not to drool over the pic of this amazing dessert!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Visited here in July for some food and drinks and received great friendly yet laid back service which was perfect. Nothing was too much trouble and we never felt rushed. The food was fab and the drinks were also great. I love the atmosphere here especially on a Friday/Saturday night. Such great value for money. Would definitely return here whenever we're back in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I called this morning to reserve a captain jack's buried treasure cake for pick up. I was transferred to the bar three times and every time I got transferred it transferred me back to the hostess. Then finally the bartender answered and after a few minutes disconnected my call. So finally I got the order placed and went to pick it up and got really bad customer service from the bartender. She went to ring my order up, brought my bill receipt to sign and instead of going to get my cake that was ordered over a hour a go she proceeded to take a couple of orders from the people at the bar. Then she finally went to go find out where the cake was and after about five minutes she finally brings out the cake. I'm sorry but when someone places an order to be picked up it should be ready when we arrive and I shouldn't have to wait over five minutes while the bartender helps other people. I think this place needs to go over customer service with their employees especially the bartenders who are in charge of take out orders. I hope that the management reads this because I have had very good service at this restaurant before today.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Great bar for food and drinks just $10 in an uber cab to town square only 5 minutes from the strip and wow what a difference in price, 2 drinks on the strip $30, bucket of beers in millers only $10 it's worth the taxi for that alone. On top of that food is great and there's plenty of it starter to share, 2 main courses, biggest side of onion rings i've ever seen lol, pitcher of cocktail, large beer $65. food and drinks on the strip we would have been closer to $200 so like I say it's worth the cab ride 2 mins past the welcome to Las Vegas sign. Fast friendly excellent service from Joey, would defiantly recommend to anyone visiting Vegas

1  Thank thebistro23
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I am really never happy to write a "poor" review. I know how hard people work and I know there is always a back story, but this place was just not good. The place was dreary, and I should have known better, but I figured how bad could it be. I ordered the fish tacos, and they were absolutely terrible. They were salty and fishy, and of poor quality. There were not many people in the restaurant and the bar tender seemed to ignore me, even though I ordered a drink.

Luckily it was just me, so I did not have to stay long. I would not go back.

In case you are wondering, I came here while waiting for my flight, since it is about 5 minutes from the airport, and around the corner from the Las Vegas Airport Car Rental Center, so it was very convenient before returning my car and heading to the airport. It is in the same parking lot as a California Pizza Kitchen, and that is really where I should have eaten.