12,731 results
All reviews imperial palace high roller hash house younger crowd king suite total rewards great location on the strip table games mini fridge coffee maker casino vegas kiosk flamingo caesars gambling dealers
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Pleasantly surprised. Clean hallways. Room was nicely decorated. I asked for a quiet room, away from pool and bars. They put me on 15 floor. Nice and quiet. People did complain that they could hear the pool music thumping into the night.
I loved the location. Pool was small, but enough chairs were to be found. Only complaint would be that the music at the pool was extremely loud. Large speakers were placed about 15 to 20 feet apart, surrounding the pool and deck area. After 1.5 hours, I couldn't take it anymore. Other people were mentioning also, that the volume seemed to go up. I did find a quieter area by Virgil's and the REC area. Please note - You must be 21 to use the pool. So if you have kids, find elsewhere to stay.
I would definitely come back again.
I thing that bothers me at the Linq and all the other resorts - they advertise Free WiFi. It is not free - you are paying for it in the RESORT FEE.

Room Tip: If quiet is what you want, ask for higher up rooms, away from pool.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank hardworkingwoman
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great location right in the middle of the Strip. Within close proximity to other hotels and casinos, as well as restaurants, shops and entertainment. Good gaming inside and excellent selection of restaurants and shops so you don't even have to the hotel if you don't want to. Not many things for younger children to do though. That would be the only downside about bringing a family on the trip. The pool is also only 21+.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed here once and visited multiple times. The room was clean and comfortable. The casino is fun, I personally prefer the blackjack and roulette machines. The location is excellent! On the promenade, next to the high roller and an In-N-Out

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times and this time it was just average, my room was clean and small and my view was the parking complex. Nothing like previous times when we got upgraded to a suite on an upper floor with a great view. WiFi was horrible and the water pressure in the shower was weak. Was happy to have the LINQ on the strip and in the center of everything and I love having the oyster bar next door at harrah’s and hash house a go-go right inside LINQ. Parking was available to $12. With some of their deals, it’ll still be a hotel I would consider on my next stay in Vegas with the hopes of higher elevation and better views

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kanicon
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at The LINQ Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We apologize for your disappointment in your room assignment and that the parking fees caused an inconvenience. Our doors are always open as we would relish the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visit the Linq as part of the now walk thru of Harrah's Casino's. It's clean, people are nice as before, but the old Imperial Palace wass awesome with exception of the still ZEEEEERRRROOO cell service in the back going towards the Hash House. They got rid of the fun Star dealers now they have some sleezy clad girls I guess dancing or moving? Outside of that, it's ok.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple