“excellent, high class dining” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Biscayne

Biscayne
Ranked #328 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Las Vegas Restaurant with a South Beach FlairBiscayne reinterprets the classic Las Vegas Steakhouse with an innovative island flair. At Biscayne, you'll find premium cuts of steak and Safe Harbor certified fresh fish, prepared and presented with a fresh, new twist. Our menu incorporates island ingredients that bring a taste of the tropics to beloved specialties from the land and sea.Join us at this unique Las Vegas Restaurant and discover a premier destination for people watching just steps from the Las Vegas Strip. Make a Reservation Today!For a limited time only, enjoy a 4-Course Tasting Menu & Wine Pairing for just $39.99 per person with your Trop Plus Players Club Membership!
“excellent, high class dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

we decided to try and Pre-Fixe 4 course dinner with wine tasting....we were not disappointed! From the Waygu Tartare, to the salmon and steak main courses, to the three glasses of wine, we were delighted by each course throughout the evening.

Not to mention, it was only $40;-)

Visited July 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Thank you for your review and I am glad you loved the Pri Fixe menu. It's one of the best deals in the hotel!
Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

Our first trip to Vegas. We stayed at the Tropicana and seen reviews on Trip Advior for this restaurant and were impressed. We did get a coupon on Groupon.com and couldn't wait to eat here. Make sure to make reservations or plan your trip since they were not open every day of the week and glad we did make reservations, we only had 2 more days left of vaca and they were closed on one of them!! The staff was very friendly. The waiter actually welcomed us by name, very impressive. We were on vaca and had nice clothes on, but nothing really fancy.. so dont let that stop you from going. We started off with drinks and Island BBQ Beef Skewers for an app...OMG, the app was AMAZINGLY delicious. I am not sure what the sauce was, but delicious. The long island iced tea was impressive and didnt take me long to feel pretty happy. The steaks and sides were unbeliveable too. When you asked for something, you didnt wait long for it to come.. the service was great and the food was perfect! It was expensive, not something we would be able to do everynight, but it felt good to treat ourself and glad we decided to go here. I would recommend this to anyone.. it was much better than the Bellagio buffet we ate at!!

• Visited April 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Thank you for your review. I am happy to let you know that since your visit in April, we are currently open 7 days a week. I am so happy to hear you had an amazing dinner and we can not wait to see you on your next visit.
Wisconsin
“5 Star experience! Simply amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Trop for our first trip to Vegas. We wanted to have one really fancy dinner and we decided on Biscayne, what a great decision. This was the first time I've ever been to a restaurant were the server greeted us by our names. Our server Kenneth was top notch, very attentive and knowledgable. The food was to die for! We started off with the island BBQ beef sticks they were out of this world. I had the prime rib and my wife had the dry aged rib eye, both were cooked to perfection and flavored stunningly! I would highly recommend Biscayne, it was fairly expensive but worth ever penny.

, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Thank you for your review and I will be sure to celebrate it with Kenneth as well. We do offer a Pri Fixe wine pairing menu that is equally as wonderful and only $40 a person. A must try!
Dayton, Ohio
“One of the top dining experiences from our three-week trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

We took a three-week family vacation touring the western US. Biscayne was a family favorite and one of our top dining locations overall. The service was outstanding and the food memorable. We ordered individual entrées to taste and then a number of sides to share. Our three teens each enjoyed their meals. I never did see the swordfish my youngest ordered - by the time we had split up the sides I turned to him and his plate was empty. My filet mignon was excellent. This from a thirteen year-old boy who is not an adventuresome eater. We got a discount from Tix4Tonight that made it more reasonable, although for our budget it was still quite expensive. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Thank you for your review and I am glad we were able to satisfy your entire family.
Fort Mill
“Great steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

A great meal, excellent veggies and mouth watering steak.

Visited June 2012
, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Thank you for your review and I am glad you had a great dining experience.
Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Been to Biscayne? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK