“Best Ever”
Review of Boracay Massage

Boracay Massage
Ranked #7 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Massage in Las Vegas for Couples massage, Deep tissue, Swedish massage, Hot stone therapy, Aromatherapy, Body Scrub and other wellness therapies. Conveniently located 15 minutes from Las Vegas Strip. Affordable services, relaxing ambiance, and professional therapist.
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My partner and I went to Vegas for our 20th anniversary and wanted a massage off the strip where we were staying so that we could afford to get the works. Price was reasonable and service was excellent. My partner is a massage therapist and our therapists were among the best we have experienced, she even said it was the best she has ever had.

2  Thank Vivian W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Boracay Massage

Reviewed 2 April 2012

My wife and I went to Boracay message for the first time. Rochell gave me an incredibled massage. She has a lot of power in those hands. My wife had another lady who was equally as good. My wife has had dozens of massages in the past, but said this was one of the best she ever had!! The room is small but nicely decorated. We will definately be back. Thanks Rochell!!!

4  Thank Canmoretravelguy
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I've had MANY massages in the past 10 years and I have to say that this was one of the best I've ever had. Rochell did a fantastic job and was very professional. I had the 90 minute therapeutic massage and would highly anyone with tight muscles to go for a similar massage. Rochell is VERY strong for her size!!! The next time I am back in Vegas, I am sure to set up another visit. Thanks again!

2  Thank Keith M
Reviewed 30 March 2012

My wife and I had the couples massage while on a short stay in Las Vegas. It was based on the Trip Advisor comments. It was the highlight of our trip. Rochelle is awesome. She has magic in her touch. Next time in town...I will go again!

1  Thank marcus54
Reviewed 30 March 2012

My wife and I recently took a four day minivacation to Las Vegas and we booked a couples massage at the Boracay based on Trip Advisor reviews. No disappointment. It is not in a big Spa but so what. The couples massage was worth every dollar. Rochelle Campo is very sweet and makes you feel comfortable. I would definately go again when I visit Las Vegas again.
Rochelle...if you are reading this...it's Mark and Judy!

1  Thank mackchi761