“Big portions.”

Aloha Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #3,271 of 5,317 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I can't compare this to authentic Hawaiian food because I don't believe I've ever had authentic Hawaiian cuisine but the food was good; nothing spectacular and not an immense amount of flavoring. I ordered the Aloha Shrimp that; flash fried with the skin on. If it were friend longer then the skin would have been edible but it took so time to get through them since it wasn't; came with enough rice for three people. Overall, cheap and tasted okay.

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

We ordered for two people and there was enough for four of us!!! The chicken was great and pork buns awesome! Will be visiting this location again.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Went to a 40th high school reunion dinner at this funky stripmall Hawaiian restaurant. OK - my high school was in Guam so the food was appropriate. The catered buffet was better than most Hawaiian restaurants that I have gone to in the islands. Very meat heavy meal - but I am not a vegetarian so this was OK by me. Later they had a talented and engagin DJ in the bar with dancing and karaoke. Kept both us older folks as well as the younger locals happy.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Craving some food like I had in Hawaii, I gave this place a try. Seafood plate had Mahi Mahi, 2 scallops, and three shrimp. Scallops and shrimp were covered in so much breading they were hard to see. Fish was best thing on plate but nothing I'd order a second time. Plate also came with two scoops of white rice and a scoop of macaroni salad. A friend got poke (tuna), and that tasted like you'd get on the islands. Curry and barbecue were so-so.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

As I was visiting the southwest side of Las Vegas I came across Aloha Hawaiian BBQ. I decided to give this a try. I choose the Chicken Katsu Lunch Combo. It came with Chicken Katsu (of course) 1 scoop of steamed white rice and 1 scoop of Macaroni salad.

Unfortunately, I spilled my sauce for the Katsu when I got to my Aunt's house, so I had to substitute it with Honey BBQ Sauce was a disadvantage to the taste I was expecting.

The rice was a typical steamed white rice, unfortunately the Macaroni Salad was a bit plain in taste. The Katsu was a typical taste.

Overall, its so so. I would not go out my way to go back to the restaurant.

Been to Aloha Hawaiian BBQ? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK