We actually stayed here at the end of our Vegas trip for one night because we just wanted an inexpensive alternative to the hotels on the strip and a place really close and convenient to the airport for our early flight out. It was surprisingly nice, also very clean and comfortable. The rooms are spacious. I believe most (or all) of the rooms here are suites. Our bed was very comfortable. The room had a flat screen tv in both the bedroom and the "living area" and also had a coffee maker, microwave oven, and mini fridge. The staff was helpful and informative. They also have a free continental breakfast for guests. It could almost be considered as a cheap alternative to staying on the strip if you had a car and didn't mind the inconvenience of having to drive, park, and walk. Also be aware you will most likely hear some noise from the airplanes which could be very bothersome for some people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South is located adjacent to McCarran International Airport (LAS) and two miles from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Our complimentary shuttle service runs 24 hours a day to and from McCarran International Airport. We also offer hourly complimentary shuttle service to and from the Mandalay Bay Resort Convention Center and Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Our clean and comfortable rooms are designed to please any guest. Rooms are available with two queen beds, one king, or a king with sofa sleeper. Two room suites and Spa Suites are available for guests looking for additional space. All rooms come equipped with European-style pillow top mattresses, Keurig coffee makers, flat screen televisions with the most popular satellite channels, free wireless or wired Internet, and much more. Enjoy fantastic views of the Las Vegas Strip or McCarran International Airport. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South offers five meeting rooms, for just about any need. Our meeting rooms can hold up to 120 people depending on the set-up. Our hotel features a 24 hour Business Center, Fitness Room, and Guest Laundry. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also features a 24 hour pool and hot tub, so our guests can relax after a busy day. Hop aboard our shuttle for a trip to Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Enjoy a pleasant meal at one of many restaurants including Brio, California Pizza Kitchen, The Yardhouse, Bonefish Grille, and Stoneys. Take in a movie at the AMC Theaters or hang out at the newly opened Gameworks. Shop in one of the many fine stores including Apple, Frys Electronics, and H&M, or pick up some groceries at Whole Foods. Our shuttle also goes to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center; home to Cirque Du Soleils, Michael Jackson One and the Mandalay Events Center. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also caters to large groups, including Sports Teams, Family Reunions, and Wedding Parties. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide whatever it takes service to ensure a pleasant and successful gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South Hotel Las Vegas
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport South