My organization chose the hotel's location due to it's convenience to the airport (sits directly across from the take off/landing observation area), but it turned out to be an all-around great choice! We actually live in the Las Vegas area, so we are well aware of other available options in the area, but La Quinta lived up and SURPASSED our expectations.
The staff was AMAZING and considering there were about 100 of us for the weekend, they did a wonderful job of making us feel welcome and taking care of us! They even worked super hard to get most of us checked into our rooms early. If we asked for something they NEVER hesitated to assist us.
The rooms were very clean, and suprisingly upscale for the price. The suites housed a hot tub and a very spacious "great room" type area. The double rooms were basic size, but the beds were comfortable and rooms were clean and pleasant. All in all, very much worth the money.
As stated, it is SUPER close to the take-off/landing strip of the airport so I'm sure rooms closest to that side ( I have NO clue whether that is north/south/east/west so I suggest you ask the staff when booking), but overall, I would trade in a heartbeat that minor negative for the positives of the nice rooms and outgoing staff.
I highly recommend this location. We enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to book there again. We THANK them wholeheartedly for a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South is located adjacent to McCarran International Airport (LAS) and two miles from the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Our complimentary shuttle service runs 24 hours a day to and from McCarran International Airport. We also offer hourly complimentary shuttle service to and from the Mandalay Bay Resort Convention Center and Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Our clean and comfortable rooms are designed to please any guest. Rooms are available with two queen beds, one king, or a king with sofa sleeper. Two room suites and Spa Suites are available for guests looking for additional space. All rooms come equipped with European-style pillow top mattresses, Keurig coffee makers, flat screen televisions with the most popular satellite channels, free wireless or wired Internet, and much more. Enjoy fantastic views of the Las Vegas Strip or McCarran International Airport. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South offers five meeting rooms, for just about any need. Our meeting rooms can hold up to 120 people depending on the set-up. Our hotel features a 24 hour Business Center, Fitness Room, and Guest Laundry. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also features a 24 hour pool and hot tub, so our guests can relax after a busy day. Hop aboard our shuttle for a trip to Town Square outdoor shopping mall. Enjoy a pleasant meal at one of many restaurants including Brio, California Pizza Kitchen, The Yardhouse, Bonefish Grille, and Stoneys. Take in a movie at the AMC Theaters or hang out at the newly opened Gameworks. Shop in one of the many fine stores including Apple, Frys Electronics, and H&M, or pick up some groceries at Whole Foods. Our shuttle also goes to the Mandalay Bay Resort and Convention Center; home to Cirque Du Soleils, Michael Jackson One and the Mandalay Events Center. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Airport South also caters to large groups, including Sports Teams, Family Reunions, and Wedding Parties. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to provide whatever it takes service to ensure a pleasant and successful gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Las Vegas Airport South
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Airport South Hotel Las Vegas