Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Exotics Racing tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Exotics Racing
from US$ 248.99
from US$ 98.99
from US$ 248.99
from US$ 98.99
2,409 results
All reviews race track driving experience exotic cars professional driver lamborghini gallardo aston martin porsche cayenne dream car fast cars drive fast super cars extra lap driving instructors porsche cayman lap times passenger seat car enthusiast
Reviewed 1 week ago

7-laps in a McLaren 570s was blast! Definitely going back for more!

I can't say enough about the entire team at Exotics Racing. And, their fleet is amazing!

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you!!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Always wanted to drive a McLaren 570s and Exotics' Vegas location had one in their fleet so I booked 7 laps.

I gotta say this, the entire staff at Exotics Racing rocks! Everyone was very friendly and professional. Instruction was top notch. I really should've noted my driving instructors name as he was fantastic working with me while I warmed up to the course. Had I more time I would've booked another 7 laps.

Driving the McLaren was truly unforgettable. This machine is a feather-weight rocket! Handling and performance is like an electric, but with all the tactile feedback (and sound!) of a hungry lioness.

Without a doubt I'll be booking more experiences here.

Thank you Exotics for an unforgettable time!

Cheers!

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so glad you had such a great time and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I bought a package for my husband as a birthday present. He was smiling the whole time and he said it was one of the funnest things to do in Vegas. His coach Todd was extremely knowledgeable and made sure he had total control of the car.

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your husband's birthday! So glad he had a blast! Looking forward to seeing you back next time!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very fun, exciting few hours! You pick your car and choose how much you want to drive it. We went for 6 laps each, need more! By the 4th lap, you are just getting familiar with the car/track. Instructors push you to get the most out of your ride.
Staff was all friendly, the ride along coaches were amazing!
This is not a cheap event, you definitely need to go with money, but a grand experience without the stress of renting a Ferrari/Lambo and paying the insurances, or potential $15k deductible if you do ANYTHING to their cars. Exotics Racing was a pleasure to visit! Price you see on site is price you pay! No insurances, no stresses!

It's too bad that some of the laps couldn't be in the opposite direction. As soon as you come out of the pits, you turn left, going right would add some additional excitement and experiences going into the corners

1  Thank NrthrnGurlEh
ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the taking the time to review us NrthrnGurlEh! We appreciate it all your feedback!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

2nd time coming back, definitely not the last. They really let you push the cars to your limit, the instructors want you to go fast. Next time I'll give it my best to put my name on the top 25

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much JM B!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quite possibly the worst driving experience I've ever paid for. Wheel grabbing instructor screaming for the brakes 10 car lengths before the braking markers. Overpriced anyway but more so when you don't get to drive the car even at 5/10 without being told you will be kicked out of the car aggressively. This ordeal cost $500 for less than 5 minutes in the car, then they ask another $20 for a picture (my eyes were closed) And another $79 for your video to be emailed to you. I bought my video so I can upload to YouTube to show how slow you have to go to keep some certain instructors happy. 'management' kept me waiting for 30 minutes after to view the footage and basically fob me off saying this is all normal. Not impressed, I would advise people to stay well clear, a $50 Go karting session is twice more fun and ten times cheaper. The cars also feel underpowered and have Check Engine Lights illuminated. Zero stars would be too many...

3  Thank Ryan P
ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for youre view Ryan P. If you can please contact us at experience@exoticsracing.com with your reservation information, we would love to review this for more information. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So my friend wanted to do the dune buggies but after speaking to the concierge in our hotel he recommended this instead - we're so glad he did. It was the most amazing experience ever (even if I felt like I was Driving Miss Daisy - that's a whole lotta cash for a car!!!). I drove the Mercedes AGM and it was totally worth the dollars. One tip I would give is, if you have only booked the 5 laps and you get there and they offer you another 2 laps - take them!!! We both wish we had. All staff were fabulous and didn't put anyone under any pressure to purchase anything. Book this - its one of the best things you will do in Las Vegas!!!

Thank you so much Joyce S! We are so glad you came out to see us! We would love to know which hotel you were referred by if you can let us know, that would be great! We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is an activity everyone who loves adrenaline and strong emotions should experience. From getting into the tack in the middle of the dessert to finishing your laps and parking a Lamborghini is something I'll never forget. The adrenaline rush I experienced became something difficult to top.
At the end they sent me my video of the driving and was really surreal to watch me driving such an amazing car.
If you're in Las Vegas, you definitely have to try this.

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you so much theleonardog! We are so glad you had such a great experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we would love to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

My third time here and it blew my socks off. Josh gave the morning briefing better than ever. Full and simple instructions on how to have the best experience. Kudos to all three of my Instructors. Brie in the Z06 corvette for 5 laps was the best. Next was Ben in the Lamborghini Huracan--- he was able to lay out the expectations perfectly..... Last but certainly not least was Mike for 7 laps in the McLaren 570..... he was very patient with my old geezer skills!? The guy is a magnificent madman.

This is hands down the best place for fun and thrills.

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you so much for the review Joe B! We have shared this with our track team as they will be thrilled with the review. Can't wait to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Five of us visiting Las Vegas checked out Exotic Racing.
The experience was absolutely perfect. This place is extremely well run, priced right and tons of fun.
Where else could I race a Porsche GT3 for under $300.

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you so much for the review Bob L. We are so glad you had such an amazing time and we are looking forward to seeing you back on track again!