“AWESOME!!!”
Review of Exotics Racing

Exotics Racing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 19 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

All reviews
in 27 reviews
"lap times"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Part of a corporate booking. Total waste of time! Beware. Thought I would be going and able to choose a car but no, THEY ARE RANDOMLY ASSIGNED! I ended up with a car wouldn’t have even classified as an exotic. What a disappointment! Wouldn’t have even bothered had I known. Thanks for ruining my day. You wouldn’t even let me buy laps in a car of my choice! What’s with that!

Totally bummed!

3  Thank Paul_Kim_Windsor
ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thank you for your review. If you can please provide us with the date and time of your group event, we would love to look into this further.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This is a great place to truly test out an exotic car with no worries of getting arrested. Ended up driving the Ferrari 488 and Porsche 911 GT3RS and had a thrill in both of them. The 488 was a little soft in the corners and had traction issues coming out of the corners mainly due as I found out later to the worn tires. I was there on a Sunday for the 488 and came back on Thursday to do both the 488 and 911 GT3RS since I was told that they replace the tires every 2 days and that was false because the vehicles had the same tires from 3 days prior only even more worn out. I did get a great special so I couldn’t complain too much but it would have been nice to do laps on fresh tires.

2  Thank John S
ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for your review John S. Your feedback is important to us and we will definitely look into this.

Reviewed 23 January 2018