Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Exotics Racing tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Exotics Racing
from US$ 248.99
More Info
from US$ 98.99
More Info
2,795 results
All reviews race track driving experience exotic cars professional driver lamborghini gallardo aston martin porsche cayenne dream car fast cars drive fast super cars extra lap driving instructors drift car porsche cayman lap times sports car
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

It is a wonderful experience, but they don’t tell you that is gonna last long then you appointment time. Me and my husbands was appointment for the 1 pm and because off these we take our 1 year son with us, we seat in the car at 2:30pm. So is a must go, but don’t go with hungry or with another thing programmed in these day.

1  Thank Juliana R
ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for the review Juliana!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

As a real car enthusiast, Exotic racing is a great experience! You get the chance to drive your dream cars on a track with a professional coach - and they want you to drive as fast as you possibly can! I tried the Aventador, Mclaren 570S, R8 V10+, Ferrari 488 GTB and the Ferrari F12 - you have to try the F12!! What an amazing machine.

Ended the day with a couple of drifting rounds with a real pro - I laughed the entire day.

Would have given an even higher score if I could :)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Thank you for the review Jon Fernando!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend booked his visit to drive a Lamborghini. While there, he also talked me into the ride-along in the Hellcat. We had a blast! The staff is super friendly and nice. They let you wander around the carport where all the amazing cars are parked and take pictures/sit in any of the cars. Highly recommended!!!

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thank you so much for the review k77107!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

This was an Awesome experience just for stopping in. We were driving home and pasted the Vegas Speedway and kids would die they said if we didn't stop. We stopped and starting looking around and ended up staying for over an hour. The workers were so nice letting them walk around and sit in the cars and watch. The professional driver took a picture with my kids and they were loving every minutes. We will be back and do the driving experience next time.

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you so much for the review mtvick11!

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

My 18 year old son and I drove and my 11 year old went as a passenger and we all agree it is the highlight of the trip. Great staff, nice track and unbelievable machines. Do not miss.

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

That's so great to hear! Thank you so much Slapshot12!