“The Best Thing I've Ever Done!”
Review of Exotics Racing

Exotics Racing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located 20 min from the Las Vegas Strip, Exotics Racing has 19 different exotic cars to choose from and brings you the original supercar driving experience! You'll get real time coaching from pro racing instructors as you push the limits lap after lap. Driving packages start from for 5 laps. High speed ride-along, gift certificates, group & corporate events also available. Open 7 days a week, it's time to stop dreaming and start driving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 5 January 2018

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

All reviews
in 27 reviews
"lap times"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend booked his visit to drive a Lamborghini. While there, he also talked me into the ride-along in the Hellcat. We had a blast! The staff is super friendly and nice. They let you wander around the carport where all the amazing cars are parked and take pictures/sit in any of the cars. Highly recommended!!!

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Thank you so much for the review k77107!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

This was an Awesome experience just for stopping in. We were driving home and pasted the Vegas Speedway and kids would die they said if we didn't stop. We stopped and starting looking around and ended up staying for over an hour. The workers were so nice letting them walk around and sit in the cars and watch. The professional driver took a picture with my kids and they were loving every minutes. We will be back and do the driving experience next time.

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you so much for the review mtvick11!

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

My 18 year old son and I drove and my 11 year old went as a passenger and we all agree it is the highlight of the trip. Great staff, nice track and unbelievable machines. Do not miss.

ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

That's so great to hear! Thank you so much Slapshot12!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 December 2017

EXR is first class. Loved the experience. I drove three cars for (Audi R8, Porsche GT RS3 and Ferrari 488 GTB0) 7 laps each. I chose these car to try to get as much difference as possible. My choses did not disappoint. Most likely I will do this again, except maybe only 2 cars with 10-12 laps each. It really is amazing how different the cars handle from each other, so it took a lap or two to get the feel for each car, then my best lap times we either lap 6 or 7. I wish the track was longer with longer straightaways. Three different cars meant three different instructors, all had different ways of communicating. It may be a better experience if you kept the same instructor for multiple cars. It is pricey, was it worth it, tough to say, like I said I will do it again, but maybe only one more time. I wish I could afford to purchase the Porsche GT RS3.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ExoticsRacing, Manager at Exotics Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you for your review jimslifko1! We will definitely take this into consideration.