“The Rat Pack is Here”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to Dean's Place to try other menu items and try again to resurrect the memory of the Rat Pack during the Vegas heyday. I had the steak sandwich which Joey Bishop would approve. The other people in our group would order the Italian selections and one good old fashioned burger. It was a Saturday night, not too many dining, but the bar was crowded, probably listening to Dean croon a tune on the Jukebox. I must admit that the food was better the last time. Maybe a new chef. We wined, dine, talked, and looked at the memorabilia until we felt the presence of those that came before us. As we left, the waiter said to us, "My Way" would be to come back soon". I felt his presence and promised we would.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Just happened to be driving by and stopped in.....The best Chicken Marsala and Chicken Parm we have ever eaten....cute little place...Rick our waiter was great....

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Came on V-day. Not overly crowded. The food was very good... Service was at a good tempo. No long waits... Drinks from the bar are very good and at a good price. If I am ever in the area again I will stop by again.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

In from out of town several months and Carl was so helpful!!! He gave me so many great ideas of things to do or places to see and because of him my trip was so much better. He recommended a dish on the menu that was out of this world! I can't wait till I go back to Vegas, that will be my first stop!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Went in with low expectations, and the first impression was not great, However, the service was fantastic! Very nice and attentive staff, and their pizza was fantastic! Wife got the thick crust small, and I got the thin crust. We both left full and happy!