“JMJ”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Reviewed 17 August 2017

JMJ Enjoyed our lunch of delicious BBQ meats and tasty side orders. The wait staff was very good-patient with us trying to decide which items to choose. Also gave the children time to pick their meals from the children's menu, and passed out crayons and puzzle sheet to work on until lunch arrived. Makes me hungry right now thinking about the food. Restaurant was training a new worker and we tried to help as much as possible. The more experience waitress did most of the work, but she seemed to be rushing us a little.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We as a family are totally hooked on Famous Dave's ribs and last week we tried another of the 5 locations in the Las Vegas valley. This one on Blue Diamond Road, near the Silverton resort and on the way to Pahrump and Death Valley, was new to us but had the very same awesome food with the same (thankfully) awesome service by our waitress Susan. I took a long-time Las Vegas friend who had never been to Famous Dave's "previously preferring" another BBQ spot in Las Vegas until I had them serve him the Big Slab of their awesome ribs while I was only able to manage one of their 2-pattie cheeseburgers as I was coming back for dinner!!!
Needless to say FD's converted another friend to Las Vegas' best (IMHO) BBQ

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Wow! The people t famous Dave's sure know their bbq!! Had dinner there last night and all I can say is wow. Those baby back ribs were to die for!! The place was nice, clean, relaxing and the staff went out of their way to make our experience top notch! Even though I had over eaten the delicious bbq I was loving the sound of their banana pudding I just had to have it ! I was not let down!! It was the best I ever had! I tip my hat to Dave ! No wonder your famous!!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Best BBQ ribs in town, i like this place, if u like photo with western atmosphere this is good place.
What Make this place difference, famous dave have really great taste of bbq sauce. I can't tell u what it's like but it just different from other ribs bbq place, i've ever eat.
We came with 5 adults with 4 kids, they have kids meal, and my kids love it. Also they have 4 ribs, 6 and 12 ribs option.
If u are in vegas, and don't want to spend too much money on ribs at hotels, this is a good place. Bit away from lad vegas blvd but it's wortted.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Great service, great staff, and most of all, GREAT FOOD!
If only you would ship that food to the UK, the ribs and pork, mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!
And the sauces, thank gawd I could buy the sauces in Wal-Mart to bring home (cheaper in Wal-mart than in the restaurant).
Sauces are amazing!