Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ro W

Excellent service.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Jun 2024
This is my 3rd time to stay @ this hotel. Customer service was excellent and the room was spotless. Stayed at the 39th floor facing the strip very beautiful @ night. The best you can’t hear any noise which is very nice even i have 3 hrs sleep for 2 nights . I felt rested . I definitely come back and the guys that assisted me in checking in and out was excellent. No issues . Sorry I forgot their names . Im happy for the service yet most of my stays are complimentary. What more to ask. Stayed from June 8 to 10.

Rowena ( Canada)
    ₹71,047
0.9 km from Vdara Hotel & Spa
View more hotels in Las Vegas
21,375 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains panoramic suite non gaming hotel blackout shades small kitchen other hotels the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel soaking tub full kitchen easy access resort fee valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2024 via mobile

Nice newer hotel with nice larger rooms. Off the strip a block, so some may not like that, but it was perfect for us. We enjoyed the hotel and the pool was nice too. You are about a 20 minute walk to Caesar’s amd connected to the Bellagio by a sky walk.

Reviewed 7 June 2024 via mobile

Quiet, smoke free oasis in the centre of the strip. The hotel is connected by indoor corridors to Cosmo and Bellagio, with a free tram going between Bellagio and Park MGM, stopping at Aria along the way. It really is a perfect location.

We stayed in the fountain view room which had an amazing view of strip and mountains in the distance. The room was clean and comfortable with a fridge that we could use to store our own items. This was a luxury on our 5 night stay.

The pool is quite small but it's not overly busy. Some great drinks available and it's a nice quiet spot away from the madness of other hotels.

Date of stay: May 2024
Reviewed 7 June 2024

I cannot even begin to express how much disappointment I have with my last stay at Vdara. I booked a birthday trip to Vegas and decided to stay here. It was my second time. Booked a city corner view room and was looking forward to a 9 night stay. I booked this trip months in advance through MGM's website and was so looking forward to it.

Upon arrival, I am told they only have rooms that face the Aria. Disappointment number one. I would really have liked a fountain view room, but I do understand that they can't always give you those. The Aria facing side of the hotel also faces the freeway and is pretty noisy. I was not thrilled, but went up to the room.

Arrived in the room and it is very dirty. One of the sinks in the bathroom has a large crack. The tub had not been cleaned at all. There are remnants of someone else's bath all over the tub, including hair and an orange colored scum, that looks dried up, which tells me it's been there a while. The shower is full of hardwater stains. Some CLR would work wonders here.

The couch has shriveled pieces of tissue all over it, the carpet is stained and the fridge interior has dirty little corners everywhere. I call downstairs immediately and tell them I want to check out because of the condition of the room and would like a refund. They tell me they cannot do that. They do not give you the experience they promise and they do not want to give you a chance to leave either.

So you are basically stuck because they do not want to give you your money back. You are expected to grin and bear their poor conditions, the filth and the poor customer service.
I called the next day to express my disappointment again, and they move me to another floor, just one floor up. The room had several of the same issues, and the noise was pretty bad. A day after, I call again and they move me again, this time to the 23rd floor and yep, you guessed it.

Dirty room that had not been cleaned for a while. Asked them if they had a higher floor, and of course they didn't. These people just do not care and do not want to help you. This time I just didn't bother because I only had a few nights left.

They did put me in a fountain view room this time, but I was underwhelmed because you're seeing mostly the Bellagio tower in front of you. While I was checking out, the desk agent remarked on what a good rate I got. Unbelievable! This is not something you tell a guest considering the quality of the rooms I was given and after showing her the pictures of the conditions. As if the great rate was supposed to justify the crappy experience.

My first time I stayed on the 53rd floor with a much better experience all together. You would think that booking directly through MGM would help, but it doesn't. They are inflexible and determined to rob you of every penny. They could have said, we're sorry, here is a better room, but no. Won't give you an upgrade simply because they don't want to. They do not care about making guests happy and wanting to come back.

How much difference a year makes. They say pictures are worth a thousand words. Just look at the ones I took of the robe that was in the closet when I arrived in room 23024. Moth holes everywhere. Do they have no shame? The one of the tub is not dark spots on your monitor, it is the actual dirt in the tub.

I have read other reviews that other guests have left. Some of them have responses from so called management, but they seem to be the same generic, robotic auto apology that offers absolutely nothing except their hopes that you will come again and spend more money. No offers, no email to follow up and discuss, like I said, they could not care less.

That sums up my experience at Vdara. You would think that someone spends nine nights in your hotel that you would try to give them satisfactory service but I guess that is just too much to ask for. Thank you Vdara for ruining my birthday. You'll never see me again.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank luvgigi
MGM Resorts Guest Experience, Owner at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear luvgigi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Vdara. We sincerely apologize that your experience at our property did not meet your expectations, especially as you were celebrating a special birthday. Please accept our heartfelt apologies for the unsatisfactory conditions you encountered in your assigned guestroom. We also regret the complications that occurred with your room accommodations and apologize for any inconvenience you faced. Your experience does not reflect the high standards of product and service we strive to maintain at our resort. Guest feedback is crucial in our ongoing efforts to enhance the quality of the experience we provide. Your insights are invaluable in helping us uphold our service standards. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your review further with you to ensure we address all concerns and make things right. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Thank you for choosing Vdara, and we eagerly await the opportunity to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Maddie
Guest Experience

Reviewed 4 June 2024 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with friendly staff.

Would have gotten a 5 star but did not have really a gym and it was not accessible very long (closed at 5).

The rooms are very spacious. With cook top, seating area, dining area and large bathroom. Great views and technology upgrades.

Nice bars and food shops on site and the pool is a great place to visit.

Room tip: Sign up for MGM Rewards to get early check-in at no cost
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2024 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels in Las Vegas! We’ve stayed here so many times and each time it’s been an incredible experience. Nothing ever goes wrong and if it does… it’s rectified in minutes.

Housekeeping was incredible! The pool was very enjoyable (although very busy at the weekend). The smell in the lobby is amazing!

Thank you Vdara for another exceptional performance!