Lowest prices for your stay
$141
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$135
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Algotels
$127
Priceline$147
Hotels.com$135
ZenHotels.com$467
20,981 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains panoramic suite non gaming hotel blackout shades other hotels small kitchen the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel soaking tub easy access full kitchen resort fee coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2022

A great place to stay where you aren't hit with the ringing of slot machines as the elevator door opens. the Market Café was closed for renovation but besides that, another great stay! The adjacency to Aria makes it super convenient.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Thom L
Reviewed 29 September 2022

Great customer service. Loved the fact that the hotel was non smoking. Easy check in and check out. The food selection and restaurant selection was also great. Calling for reservations to Mel reservations was great

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank christinerX8098OM
Reviewed 29 September 2022

Amazing staff, clean and quiet ambiance feel that helps you unwind from the loud sounds of the strip! Jasmine at the front desk was amazing and went above and beyond my expectations for our trip. Checked in and checked out extremely smooth and with simple ease, not to mention all the cocktails I got were under $20!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vanessahuang20
Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

As a Gold MGM Rewards member, I don't get charged resort fees at MGM Resort Hotels. I always book my Vegas hotel stays at Vdara since it's the only casino free/smoke free hotels on the strip. I don't like to have to walk through a maze of slot machines and card table to get to the elevators. It's located a short walking distance from its sister property, Aria, and MGM property Bellagio, which you can access via covered walk way. City Center and Cosmopolitan and various stores on the strip around that area are within a short 10 min walk.

I booked my hotel reservation on MGM's mobile app, which I completed the process to take advantage of mobile check-in. I was expected to arrive at the hotel around 1 pm, which I didn't think I would be able to check in at 3 pm, which is the normal check in time. To my surprise as I was on the way to the hotel, I received notification on my phone that my room was ready and I could go up to my room upon arrival. With the mobile check-in, I didn't need to go to the front desk since I utilized the digital key on MGM's mobile app.

Upon arrival when you walk into the hotel lobby, the beautiful smelling aroma overtakes your senses, which sets it apart from other hotels. My room was on the top floor (56th floor), which I booked the One Bedroom Penthouse Suite with Fountain View that overlooks the Bellagio Fountains. If you want a scenic view, I suggest booking a room with a fountain view. I wish there was a way for the music during the Bellagio Fountains show to be played on the tv or cell phone so you can hear the music while enjoying the show.

The only minor issue I had was that there was no water from any of the faucets upon my arrival, but when I called to inquire about it, I was told that maintenance was working on a water issue, which the water had been shut off throughout the hotel, but should be turned back on within 30 mins, which it did.

Housekeeping was very responsive and did daily cleaning service as requested.

I highly recommend Vdara as your Vegas hotel choice if you don't want all the hussle and excitement of casinos and smoke filled rooms and prefer a more peaceful and relaxing environment.

Room tip: Book a fountain view suite for the best views.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chrisco19
Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

Huge rooms beautifully decorated, right next to the Aria and Cosmo so easy access to gambling but without the noise at the hotel Plus no smoking which is huge for me

Staff is always friendly and helpful Views are amazing Highly recommend for business or personal travel

Trip type: Travelled on business