Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JayHi96
Balmain, Australia

V for victory

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Apr 2017via mobile
Vdara remains one of the best hotels on the strip, located next to Cosmo and Aria and offering all of the features of its neighbors at less cost and without the casino noise and traffic. The one thing you miss out on are dining or shopping options in the hotel, but the spa and pool are quite good.

I've become a regular here and you should too!
₹23,625
1.3 km from Vdara Hotel & Spa
Free parking
View more hotels in Las Vegas
21,375 results
All reviews non smoking market cafe city corner suite bellagio fountains panoramic suite non gaming hotel blackout shades small kitchen other hotels the sofa bed washer and dryer quiet hotel soaking tub full kitchen easy access resort fee valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This is a lovely hotel with some irritating features.

No self-park, but when we were there valet parking was free. While that sounds special, for a family on a car trip across country it was no fun. We weren't not the only car holding up the line while the kids fished through suitcases for their bathing suits and towels.

The room was drop-dead gorgeous with a view of the Bellagio Fountains. Kids slept on the fold out sofa which was fine for them. The bedroom was not private, but the deep soaking tub made up for that.

We had to ask for the simplest amenities -- yes, we had a "butler" to ring when we needed something, but water glasses, coffee cups, K-cups for the coffeemaker should be provided. We had a kitchenette but absolutely no utensils -- not even forks.

I rarely stay at a 5-star when I travel personally, so I know this sounds like whining. But, seriously, add some self-park and a well-stocked room to go with the gorgeous rooms and swanky views.

PS. We paid under $100/night here booking through a hotel booking site.

Room tip: Gather your luggage before you pull in to the valet parking line
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Melissa W
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights. The studio suite appeared to be spacious and well-appointed at first glance, but:
- Found bra on the floor shortly after checking in (housekeeping came to get it after I called to report it)
- A while later, found a doo doo next toilet in the bathroom - so disgusting! Most importantly, when I told them about it, they did virtually nothing and did not even apologize (even after I wrote them a follow up when they sent me a note to ask about my stay, I didn't even get the decency of a reply).

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank Q2358UEevad
VdaraHotelSpa, Guest Relations Manager at Vdara Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Dear Eva D,

Thank you for sharing your candid review regarding your recent stay at Vdara Hotel & Spa. It is disappointing to hear the inconveniences you experienced with the quality of your suite. This is not indicative of our goal of providing exceptional guest experiences and rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the respective areas for review. Please accept our sincere apologies, and I hope you will grant us an opportunity to welcome you back to Vdara for a truly seamless experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel, spa and their staff! I checked out of Aria after 2 nights because of what seemed like a mile long walk to my room from the elevator and checked into Vdara. I wish that I knew about this place earlier. I visit Vegas several times a year and Vdara will be my go to from now on. The staff was incredible. Short check in, allowed me to check in early (12pm.) I was only staying for the night but because I had a late flight, the bellmen safely kept my bags all day so I could enjoy the pool. Before my flight, they allowed me to use the spa ($30 day pass) to enjoy and have a nice hot shower. I cannot say enough about the staff! The room was gorgeous, clean, etc. I'm not easily impressed and sometimes I find 5 star hotel staff to have an attitude. Not at this place. There is no casino however, you can easily walk to Cosmo or Aria next door. Thank You to everyone at Vdara, I'll be back in June!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your exquisite review, and we are overjoyed that you chose Vdara Hotel & Spa during your most recent Las Vegas travels. It is wonderful to hear how our staff was able to accommodate your short visit with us and that our lavishly appointed suites enhanced your experience. It will be with great pleasure to welcome you back in June.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Spent 2 nights at the hotel for my daughters 21st birthday. Had a parlor suite room. Spacious and awesome view, but pull out sofa was completely uncomfortable for adults to sleep on. Hotel is behind the Cosmopolitan and connected to Bellagio so a prime location on the strip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 302SharonC

Dear Sharon C,

It is an honor that you hosted your daughter's 21st birthday celebration at Vdara Hotel & Spa. We are delighted to her you found our lavish suites to suit your needs comfortably and our location to be convenient. Thank you for your review, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We reserved a fountain view guest room and opted for the mobile check in. We requested a high floor and early check in and both requests were granted. We received room 41006, and it was a phenomenal room with great views. The room was a really nice floor plan and the room was spotless.

There were a few opportunities with housekeeping forgetting to replenish items in the room. Each time the issues were presented they were promptly resolved. The service from the front desk team was impeccable, very friendly and warm. However, there was a breakdown in processes with housekeeping forgetting things. Also the wi-fi was spotty throughout the stay. I brought this up at checkout and the front desk adjusted off one night's resort fee. Overall, great stay, just a few things that needed to be tweaked.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple