Vdara Hotel & Spa
US$ 272
US$ 132
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 256
US$ 215
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 48
US$ 107
US$ 67
US$ 225
US$ 181
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$ 380
US$ 204
Official Site
US$ 247
US$ 203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 256
US$ 215
Orbitz.com
US$ 198
US$ 153
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 112
16,951 results
All reviewsnon smokingmarket cafecity corner suitebellagio fountainsdeluxe suiteshort walknon gaming hotelcovered walkwayblackout shadesother hotelssmall kitchenthe sofa bedwasher and dryermonte carlosoaking tubquiet hoteldining table
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We stayed at the vdara for one night and we wish we had booked hear instead the hotel is non smoking perfect for us our view was great fountains of bellagio they have a tram that connects the monte carlo aria vdara and bellagio we really only used the room and it was very upscale and what made it even better was the price we paid

Room Tip: Remember its a non smoking room and no casino
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Spent more than we usually do this year, but it was worth every cent. Beautiful rooms, a pleasure not to have to negotiate the casino crowds. Quiet in LV...almost unheard of. No restaurant, but is a short pleasant walk into the Bellagio and all its facilities...will definitely go there again. As an Aussie mate described it...not a bad pub!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Myself and my new hubby went to Vegas on our honeymoon,after ALOT of research we decided to book the vdara. Being Vegas virgins we choose the hotel for a number of reasons,first and foremost no smoking(major bonus),it's lovely clean and modern with a chic feel,total escapism from the hectic strip and Ching Ching of the slots. We aren't even home 24 hours and are already missing our home from home room,amazing view and not to metion the most amazing bed ever. We both feel alot of the reveiws are very unfair,folk complaining about location,hello it's a mere stroll from the strip especially when it's through the balloigo,I wouldn't mind taking that walk everyday to pick up my breakfast. Speaking of food pool side farye was excellant,albeit abit of a wait but hey we on holiday,sorry vacation for all my Amercian pals. We encountered a very iterate man checking out complaining about the resort fees,he'd signed for it when checking it,hello lesson for one and all,never sign for anything you haven't read thoroughly,it's very well explained and alot of hotels charge it(minor gripe,considering your paying for your room but our travel agent had pre warned us therefore we prepaid it). $ 25 a day but considering the nasty temptation we would of had in any other hotel with a casino $25 was a small drop in the ocean. Fond memories which will last a lifetime,going to sleep with a view of Vegas and those fab Balligo fountains what more could any newly weds ask for one word....Amazing

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Twotobe
Reviewed 24 April 2012

After much consideration, my husband and I decided to stay at the Vdara for our anniversary getaway because it is a non-smoking hotel, it is centrally located on the Strip, and it was more affordable than the other newer properties in the area.

We arrived during the busy Friday night rush, but the front desk clerk was still friendly and efficient. The hotel, as others have mentioned, does not stock each room with all of the possible amenities; however, we asked the bellman for robes and slippers which he had sent up by housekeeping. You can also request items for your kitchenette if you plan on cooking and eating in your room. Our room was on the 41st floor with a view of the Aria towers. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get the Bellagio Fountain side, but in the end I really enjoyed looking at the Aria all lit up at night. The decor in the room is very clean and contemporary. The bathroom is good sized with a soaking tub, a shower with weak water flow (but convenient shelf seat), a powerful hairdryer and even a scale. The bed is a low, platform type bed--super comfortable with great quality linens. The room itself was very quiet and I never heard any foot traffic or people talking in the hallway late at night.

Since there is a mandatory resort fee, we brought our laptops and we made sure to work out at least once. The fitness room is a decent size, and although there is nothing scenic to look at outside, there are oversized flat screen tvs on the walls turned to various sporting events. Other amenities include water, towels, headsets, and lockers. We also spent a little time outside by the pool, even though the weather was cool. The pool is big enough for a quick dip with plenty of loungers. The pool attendants were friendly, offering two extra large pool towels per person. There is only one jacuzzi, but it too was extra large and seemed big enough to accommodate 10-15 people comfortably.

We never tried the Vdara market or cafe, but the lobby bar was pleasant with a long, comfy couch the length of the room and low tables and wing-back chairs for intimate conversations. The cocktails seemed slightly less expensive than the ones at the Aria bars. We ate a couple of times at the Aria, and we appreciated the fact that you could room-charge at the many Aria venues.

The Vdara is a short walk south to the back entrance of the Aria, with the Jean-Philippe patisserie, the City Bar, nightclubs and several restaurants right around the corner. If you go the other direction through the hallway to the north you will reach the side entrance to the Bellagio. You can also take an outside staircase down to West Harmon street and walk to the Cosmopolitan. Whichever way you go, it takes about 10 minutes, at least, to actually get on the Strip. I like to walk, so this was never a problem for me; however, if you like to take an elevator down from your room and walk directly out onto the Strip, the Vdara might not be the best place for you.

My husband and I had a very nice stay at the Vdara. I would highly recommend this hotel if you like to be centrally located but don't really like the smokiness and noise of a casino hotel.

Room Tip: Higher always seems to be better. If you can't get a room facing the Bellagio Fountains, try to get one close to the Aria towers--they look so beautiful lit up at night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TulipL0ver
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I was a little hesitant to book this place because I heard it was originally built as time shares but when they couldn't sell them, they decided to make it a hotel. Boy was I glad I did. This hotel was gorgeous. The front desk was really helpful and super friendly. It's a very different vibe - with no casino and no smoking (no smoke in Vegas?!? - LOVE THAT!). It's a 2 minute walk to the Aria if you want to gamble and smoke. It was so relaxing to walk into the hotel without the sounds of the casino or the smell of the smoke. There is a cute bar and cafe located in the lobby. The cafe had a decent selection but after a few days, we were desperate for some variety. The rooms were excellent. A small kitchen, living room area, bed area, and great bathroom with a huge tub! The maid staff did a fantastic job on my room each day. One day, I forgot to turn off my "do not disturb" sign so they couldn't clean. They called me that evening and asked if I would like them to send someone to my room while I was out to dinner to make sure my room was clean. What service!! I ordered room service for breakfast one morning. Again - perfect service. My food was excellent and the person delivering it set everything up while I was getting ready for work. The final plus was the FABULOUS spa. After a long week of working, I popped in to see if there were any last minute massage appointments. They accommodated me IMMEDIATELY and were super friendly about it. I was whisked away to enjoy my relaxing massage. The facility is impeccable. The prices are in-line with spa's in major cities (a 1 hour Swedish is $130). I really recommend it.

A few of the drawbacks:
I was a little disappointed that the pool closed at 5pm AND didn't have a bar. I actually thought the guy was kidding when I asked if I could get a cocktail at the pool and he said no. WHAT?! After a long day at a convention, we went to the pool hoping for a quick dip (at 7pm it was 80 degrees still). No dice. The pool closes way too early in my opinion. Another issue we had was the lack of cabs available. On several occasions, we waited for 30 minutes before the first cab showed up. Not sure this is the fault of the hotel but it did become a little frustrating.

Overall, I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a great view of either the Aria or the strip.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business