Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
good wedding

all was good at this place except they would not allow any photos which made it a big bummer. they... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cpjules
Phoenix, Arizona
Our perfect wedding

We had a wonderful wedding at the Chapel of Flowers. We decided that Vegas was the option for us... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$ 35.49
from US$ 69.99
from US$ 44.00
1,942 results
All reviews wedding planner limo driver vegas wedding glam squad photo session photography package wonderful wedding unity candle hair and makeup renew our vows beautiful ceremony now husband wedding photos wedding experience bride and groom married in las vegas photos taken
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Brought 5 guest with us from the UK and planned it in 9 weeks - so so so easy and the ceremony was really heartfelt and personal yet completely devoid of unnecessary posturing and flannel. Minister Jennie was THE BEST, as were Robin our planner, Heather our photographer and our driver for the day. Edgar drove us for the licence trip the day before (definitely recommend this) and he was thoroughly enjoyable company. Thank you so so much for making our special day exactly what we wanted, would not have changed a single thing!

1  Thank Meteor2301
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Our daughter was married here a couple of weeks ago. It is still amazing to me that with the number of wedding ceremonies they do....yours is done as if it's the only one they are doing that day.

As others have said, from start to finish this was the best experience. HIGHLY recommended.

2  Thank dangerdave
Reviewed 31 October 2017

what fabulous customer service, Shelby our wedding planner was wonderful, all the right questions, nothing was a problem.
the hair and make up guy, seb was such a nice guy, very good my missus loved it.
all the drivers in their limousines,all the chapel staff, photographers and of course our new friend for life, the reverend Vinnie, could not express in words ,what an experience everybody at the chapel of the flowers were absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We booked our wedding online 2 months ago by a Google search on wedding venues in Las Vegas. From the moment we clicked on the site, we knew this place was for us. The whole team excellent from the wedding planner right through to the limo drivers. We had a fantastic day and even with 2 small kids, the service and interaction was brilliant. Fully recommend Chapel of the Flowers.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this month to get married. In the lead up to the visit the co ordinatior was really helpful and made helpfully answered every question I had.

The chapel it’s self was lovely and the gazebo area was better than imagined. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. They helped make the wedding very special. I would fully recommend this chapel. Friends from home who have seen the picture also commented how lovely it was!

The only thing I didn’t really like was being given envelopes at the end of the ceremony for eg photographer , limo driver etc and it having written on there how much I should tip. Ie limo drive minimum of 50 dollars. After just getting married I found it a bit off that I was being told how much I had to tip. the service was amazing and I can’t fault that so therefore I don’t need to be told that and would
Have rather if chosen it for myself in my post wedding happiness - I think it just came across too business like.However given that I am from the uk I do recognise that the whole tipping thing is different to us but in the post wedding context I didn’t think it was required.

1  Thank k81984