“All these 5-star reviews are absolutely right”

Chapel of the Flowers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Our daughter was married here a couple of weeks ago. It is still amazing to me that with the number of wedding ceremonies they do....yours is done as if it's the only one they are doing that day.

As others have said, from start to finish this was the best experience. HIGHLY recommended.

2  Thank dangerdave
in 28 reviews
"married in las vegas"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 31 October 2017

what fabulous customer service, Shelby our wedding planner was wonderful, all the right questions, nothing was a problem.
the hair and make up guy, seb was such a nice guy, very good my missus loved it.
all the drivers in their limousines,all the chapel staff, photographers and of course our new friend for life, the reverend Vinnie, could not express in words ,what an experience everybody at the chapel of the flowers were absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We booked our wedding online 2 months ago by a Google search on wedding venues in Las Vegas. From the moment we clicked on the site, we knew this place was for us. The whole team excellent from the wedding planner right through to the limo drivers. We had a fantastic day and even with 2 small kids, the service and interaction was brilliant. Fully recommend Chapel of the Flowers.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this month to get married. In the lead up to the visit the co ordinatior was really helpful and made helpfully answered every question I had.

The chapel it’s self was lovely and the gazebo area was better than imagined. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. They helped make the wedding very special. I would fully recommend this chapel. Friends from home who have seen the picture also commented how lovely it was!

The only thing I didn’t really like was being given envelopes at the end of the ceremony for eg photographer , limo driver etc and it having written on there how much I should tip. Ie limo drive minimum of 50 dollars. After just getting married I found it a bit off that I was being told how much I had to tip. the service was amazing and I can’t fault that so therefore I don’t need to be told that and would
Have rather if chosen it for myself in my post wedding happiness - I think it just came across too business like.However given that I am from the uk I do recognise that the whole tipping thing is different to us but in the post wedding context I didn’t think it was required.

1  Thank k81984
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This was the best and so easy to plan. We had 12 guests so I booked the Magnolia room with the crystal chandelier. I love that room - just perfect for a party of our size. I upgraded my flowers and omg they were so perfect. I couldn’t believe how lovely they turned out. Everything is so easy- you have a planner if you have questions. You can do upgrades and pay online. It’s simple for a destination wedding. I was never stressed with this part if the planning. We had a limo pick us girls up and made it convenient and simple to arrive. Chapel of the flowers is a well run machine. Everything is done like clock work there. I don’t think you can find a better or easier place to get married. They offer 5 or 6 different type of chapels and tons of packages with upgrades if you so choose. You can’t go wrong getting married here. I loved our minister too - he met with us as a couple: then me and my dad together. Such a nice touch. They sure know how to make a Vegas wedding special and classy

Been to Chapel of the Flowers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK