“Wedding in gazebo ”

Chapel of the Flowers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chapel of the Flowers, Las Vegas' is the "Best Wedding Venue" in Las Vegas according to the Las Vegas Review Journal and numerous awards from TripAdvisor, The Knot, and Wedding Wire. For nearly 60 years, the chapel has provided traditional, intimate and elegant Las Vegas weddings on the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. It is a full-service wedding venue, with four luxurious wedding chapels as well as a beautiful outdoor gazebo. Its cobblestone-accented grounds and lush landscaping create a variety of options to capture that picture-perfect moment. The chapel's professional wedding planners work with couples on a daily basis from one-year out to day-of planning.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this month to get married. In the lead up to the visit the co ordinatior was really helpful and made helpfully answered every question I had.

The chapel it’s self was lovely and the gazebo area was better than imagined. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. They helped make the wedding very special. I would fully recommend this chapel. Friends from home who have seen the picture also commented how lovely it was!

The only thing I didn’t really like was being given envelopes at the end of the ceremony for eg photographer , limo driver etc and it having written on there how much I should tip. Ie limo drive minimum of 50 dollars. After just getting married I found it a bit off that I was being told how much I had to tip. the service was amazing and I can’t fault that so therefore I don’t need to be told that and would
Have rather if chosen it for myself in my post wedding happiness - I think it just came across too business like.However given that I am from the uk I do recognise that the whole tipping thing is different to us but in the post wedding context I didn’t think it was required.

1  Thank k81984
in 29 reviews
"bride and groom"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This was the best and so easy to plan. We had 12 guests so I booked the Magnolia room with the crystal chandelier. I love that room - just perfect for a party of our size. I upgraded my flowers and omg they were so perfect. I couldn’t believe how lovely they turned out. Everything is so easy- you have a planner if you have questions. You can do upgrades and pay online. It’s simple for a destination wedding. I was never stressed with this part if the planning. We had a limo pick us girls up and made it convenient and simple to arrive. Chapel of the flowers is a well run machine. Everything is done like clock work there. I don’t think you can find a better or easier place to get married. They offer 5 or 6 different type of chapels and tons of packages with upgrades if you so choose. You can’t go wrong getting married here. I loved our minister too - he met with us as a couple: then me and my dad together. Such a nice touch. They sure know how to make a Vegas wedding special and classy

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I live in the Midwest so planning the wedding online made everything a lot easier. The wedding planner Robin helped with all the options from venue to photographs. Everything turned out beautiful and ran smoothly!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We attended our nieces wedding here where I gave the bride away.

The event was professionally handled & we were walked easily thru the whole process.

The Minister, Photographers & staff were friendly & helpful

The wedding DVD & photographs were very good.