Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 130
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 354
FindHotelUS$ 175
Prestigia.comUS$ 354
HurbUS$ 127
36,310 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi bellagio fountains total rewards other hotels great location on the strip planet hollywood casino floor an upgrade slot machines table games coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling kiosk
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Loved the Paris hotel. First time in Vegas and had an amazing experience . The location is amazing center strip which allows relatively easy access to everything. The Eiffel view is amazing . 10/10. .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2021

I always stay at different hotels when I travel to Vegas. This is the first and last time I stay in Paris. The front desk customer service is unprofessional and rude. They didn’t have our room available (at 2AM) and it was supposed to be ready at 4PM previous day. Things happen I understand. I spent a day and half making the 45 minute line to check on the status. When they finally called me that it was ready I had to make the line again because the kiosks wasn’t working. I explained to the staff member that I had made the line several times if she can pls check why I couldn’t check in on the kiosks when everyone else is. Her response, I had be stand here too for hours, you have to get in the line to wait for an attendant. Another 30 minutes spent in line. I came to our room twice to find it flooded with toilet water. Engendering took very long to take a look at it. Unfortunately, it was not a relaxing stay due to the amount of time spent trying to get our reservations in order and cleaning toilet water.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

We are very happy with our stay in Paris. The location is in the center of Strip and convenient to go all direction. The food choice are excellent with Gorden Ramsey's steak house nearby. The room is very clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

When we arrived at the hotel and were told to go check-in with a machine, we were quite disappointed. Luckily MJay from Reception, helped us and personally welcomed to check-in with her at the desk. She was very nice and friendly, and significantly made us feel welcome. She gave us a nice room on the second to last floor, with beautiful vistas. Made restaurants recommendations and she was by far the best person we came across in the whole hotel. We will remember our stay because of her.

The room was beautiful and spacious, with comfortable beds and nice bathroom amenities.

1  Thank AX1890
Reviewed 28 May 2021

All was perfectly fine, clean, fresh, beautiful, very faster check in and check out, very cain workers, very good people working there. Thanks for all. The location, you can take the city buss infront.