28,888 results
All reviews eiffel tower mon ami gabi jersey boys bellagio fountains total rewards planet hollywood an upgrade other hotels great location on the strip casino floor table games slot machines coffee maker strip view las vegas gambling
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Loud music from night club until 4 AM. was told by front desk to buy ear plugs at gift shop. went on for two nights. Clearly front desk did not care about the noise and did not offer any solution. Oh well...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Paris Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your comments, Louis. Feedback helps us to improve every aspect of the guest experience. We apologize for any issue with customer service and outside noise. Our goal is to provide our guests with a fun, memorable visit, so it is always disappointing when we hear otherwise. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed. We have stayed in many hotels in Vegas, none it this condition. Rooms dark and worn out. The headboard were destroyed. Service was awful. My husband used the Pais pen on the desk the 1st night there and got ink all over his clothes. No compensation, no apologies. Slots old and tight, food just okay. Never again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent Service! We Enjoyed The Eiffel Tower And The Pool. We Took The Transit Bus And Great Spot for Bus Stop! The Service Upon Arrival Was Efficient,The Check Out Was In And Out.. We Just Loved The Service We Received From The Luggage Attendant Who Stored Our Luggage Until Our Flight Was Ready.

Room Tip: Excellent Service!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit, Linda! We are delighted you had a positive experience. We are thrilled you enjoyed our excellent service staff and the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The food options are endless and a lot are open late. The buffet is very good and reasonably priced. My room was fantastic. Definitely coming back. I never had to chase down anyone for a drink always had a fresh drink as long as I was playing.

Room Tip: Get a corner room offers more room as well as great views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for providing comments on your recent stay! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us. We are elated you liked our accommodating service staff and restaurant options. We eagerly anticipate your next visit!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to many hotels on the strip. Everything from Winn, Palazzo, Aria, Bellagio to MGM and The Palms. We stayed here became empty friends who we from here were getting married and chose this hotel.

I reserved well over three months ago asking for a king bed and high floor. Called the morning of to confirm that we’d be in around 10:30 at night and was assured I’d have my preferred room.

Check in: did the express check in as soon as we arrived at 10:25. Automated process Told me that I would email me when the room was ready. Half hour later no email. Waited 20 minutes in line for a guest rep. Got to the counter and was told they only had queen room left. No big deal right we can handle a queen room.

Got to the room and it is a tiny, dirty, dark, dank and incredibly disappointing room. You get a better room at the Marriott Courtyard!!!

We’ll be moving to a different hotel tomorrow. Sorry Paris I won’t be back or recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay. We regret any issue with the condition of your room and wait time to check-in. Providing the quality accommodation our valued customers expect and deserve is our primary goal. We look forward to having another opportunity to show you how much we enjoy having you as our guest.