Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
Ranked #135 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 13 April 2012

very nice, clean and great secure parking. Little bit of a walk to the strip, but shuttle service is offered..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank betty m
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I'm on my final night of three at this place and so far I have yet to have housekeeping! Yes, I did have my "do not disturb" sign (which I had to take from another door because I didn't have one), but as I left the room at 11:30am and waved at the housekeeper who was cleaning the room down the hall, thinking this would be enough of a notice that I have left the room (removing the DND from the door before leaving) to return at 6 pm to a non-cleaned room! Calling the housekeeping ended up ringing the front desk where I asked for more TP since there was one pull on the first roll when I arrived and was down to about 4 pulls on the second and since I missed out on service for the day...the 'lead housekeeping' man arrived to deliver the TP and was very apologetic as he delivered the TP (that I called for 2 hrs earlier) to the wrong room. ...so the next day when I left the room at 11:30am and noticed no housekeeping staff on my floor, I called down to the front desk to ask and make sure I got housekeeping because I didn't get any the night before. I was assured no problem..returning at 6 pm...no housekeeping!! Now I was pissed...and once again the lead shows up so I ask for towels, shampoo, coffee and the dude that shows upmsplies me with two of everything..until I check the towels which ended up being two bath mats, hand towels and face cloths...before I could call down there was a knock and it was the dude with a towel (one, not two and it looked like it had been dragged behind a bus)! No problems, I thanked him and he was on his way. I thought "at least it was clean".

But other then that, I was quite happy with the room. I got one on the back side so I never heard alarms or sirens and only the odd airplane fly over (due to the fact that the a/c was on and it was rather loud). Love the 42inch flat screen and no problem with the retro bathroom with shower only...the hot tub for where I am writing this from, has been mine all night long!

Stayed: March 2012
5  Thank Ercadm
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Nice hotel, great staff, close to airport, about a 1 1/2 or 2 miles to the strip, and free internet. My only complaint is it is located across from a fire station. We checked in around 1:00 AM and from 2:00 AM until 5:00 AM you could hear rather loud sirens every 20 minutes, once that stop all we heard were doors slamming. When I checked out the next night I mentioned it to the staff and they would have gladly moved us to a different room, we were just to tired to complain. When checking in ask for a room away from the street.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank bs4u2c
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Nice big rooms..very clean. Has a very reasonably priced diner..we ate breakfast which was fine. Has a little bar, no casino. They offer shuttle service to strip for $7 a day per person..we were there only a day so we walked..it was far!!

Room Tip: We stayed on 5th floor..nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I got this hotel for a really good deal through hotwire. Staff was friendly and check in was a breeze. The rooms were nice. It a bit small. Clean and comfortable though. Rooms were decorated in a contemporary style. We never ate in the restaurant. The parking garage was clean and well lit. I liked the location being off the strip. Nice restaurants close by. We actually stayed in one night and ordered buca di beppo's. The only complaint I had was one night there was lots of bumping and thumping over my head (which I can't fault the hotel for). All in all I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor so you won't hear noise over our head.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family