“All You Can Eat and Affordable”
Review of Oyshi Sushi

Oyshi Sushi
Ranked #743 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I have gone a few times and I will go there every time that Im visiting Vegas. A friend who lives in Vegas introduced me to this restaurant. I've only gone for lunch, but the all you can eat deal is $22 and the sushi is well worth it. The selection is really good. The service was really every time I have been there. The restaurant is cool and comfortable. Even when it was hot outside. They also offer a small dessert with the all you can eat. All in all, well worth the money. I usually spend triple that at a regular sushi restaurant.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Excellent date time!! My date was funny, entertaining and knowledgeable about the staff and even more about the FOOD!!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Good all you can eat sushi. We had a very nice variety of sushi and apps. The nigiri was nice and fresh and oysters were tasty. The rolls were also good, we tried my favorite, monster and yellow tail trio. We also ordered the miso soup, beef roll teriyaki and shrimp tempura. For dessert we tried the green tea cake tiramisu, berry parfait, mango mochi and some green tea and vanilla ice cream. Worth the wait and filling.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Lunch and dinner can't be beat! Great food and service and if your wanting value for your $$ this is one of the spots to visit.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Excellent Japanese Food in a strip mall. They have very good lunch specials and they are open late at night. Many casino workers go here after their shift on the strip. This visit was for lunch. I had a beef dish and my wife a big pot of Japanese Soup. I forgot what it is called. Both dishes came with rice and salad with a very good dressing. Excellent service. I added many phots. I will return soon!

1  Thank Gary B