Ways to Experience The Strip
from US$ 85.99
from US$ 30.13
from US$ 50.00
34,451 results
All reviews people watching walking shoes wear comfortable shoes homeless people bright lights new york new york treasure island street performers mandalay bay sin city the deuce bellagio fountains eiffel tower strip vegas shows sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

You will see it all on the Strip. The closest thing I can compare it to is Time Square in NYC. Lots of people. Even though it doesn't look far to walk, it is.

1  Thank JLars34
Reviewed 17 January 2021

I have been to Las Vegas strip many times in my life and never felt so unsafe in my life like when I visited recently. Never have I seen so many homeless, hustlers, people smoking marijuana and criminals everywhere. The strip is very dangerous now. I felt very unsafe for myself and my family. Hotels off the strip even had crime. The covid rules in Vegas made the visit worse.

3  Thank Dan G
Reviewed 17 January 2021

It's pretty quiet these days compared to pre-Covid19, but still a great place to walk and people-watch

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

Fun times ..truly enjoyed the spectacular scenery. No where else have I seen this display. Will come again.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Love walking the strip so many things to see and do. Everyone found something they liked while we were there.

1  Thank Lisalangel