2,176 results
All reviewsrampart casinopalms toweroff the stripwalk in closetspiedinipromenade cafefrench doorsceiling fanred rock canyonrain showerjacuzzi tubminute drivebeautiful propertyseparate showerrooms are largejunior suitesmall casino
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Everything was easy -- valet, check-in, check-out.

Our room was absolutely beautiful. Very similar to the room I had a couple of months ago, much nicer than you'd expect for the price. Nice touches such as little reading lamps built into the headboard, both sides of the kind bed. Big fancy medallion on the ceiling above the ceiling fan. Jacuzzi tub. Wet bar. Safe. Robes. Shower with bench seat. TV sound can be turned on or off in the bathroom, so no need to miss the news while getting ready in the morning. Spacious. Clean.

The room was too hot and I wasn't able to adjust the temp. I called for help; a very nice man arrived within 10 minutes; he had a ladder; knew exactly what to do; was in and out within two minutes and voila! The room cooled to my desired temperature.

The Hotel Operations Manager, Anthony Casal, found us in the restaurant and stopped by the introduce himself. So handsome, gallant and professional. We suspect he has a very promising career ahead of him. He reminded me of Anthony Melchorri from Hotel Impossible; very good looking, very classy, very professional. He had arranged for us to have what I suspect was the best table in Hawthorn; very detail-oriented.

My husband got sick in the middle of the night, so we checked out a little before 3:00 AM. Even at that crazy hour, the Valet had our car brought around in a matter of minutes!

The JW Marriott itself is lovely. Seems they bought the Rampart Casino and the two properties are now connected. You can tell the difference -- the casino is typically tacky; and the original JWM property is elegant.

I ordered a Jack Daniels and Diet Coke at one of the bars in the casino and they did not gype on the JD.

Upon check-in, the Front Desk Clerk noticed that we're locals and suggested that, in the future, we call to make reservations so that we can get the 'locals discount.' I certainly appreciate the tip.

I'm very critical but can't think of a single negative thing to report. Excellent choice of hotel.

I hope the JWM corporate management recognize the gem they have in Mr. Casal; he's very impressive.

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank KSSeaB
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Guest room was big, with a very large main room/bedroom, a walk-in closet, and a large bathroom with the toilet in its own room so that two people can use the bathroom at the same time.

The tub was extra large and had massaging jets. It was a delightful experience; however, please be careful getting in and out of the tub. It’s extra deep, there is one railing about 4 feet above the floor, but there are no steps in and there’s no seat. (There are armrests, but they are too narrow to function as seats.)

The first couple of days, the door to the room would squeak whenever another door slammed. It must have annoyed someone else, because it was fixed without me requesting it.

They have a coffee maker in the room. I like that they supply half-and-half in the room, but the first day's supply was three days expired. It was still good, but they should keep an eye on that.

The bedside table and the desk each had a lamp with power outlets and USB ports for charging, which deserves praise.

In Palms Tower, sometimes the bell wouldn't ring when the elevator arrived.

Outside, there is a "Zen" walk, which is beautifully landscaped, but has loud orchestral music playing, and that can get very "non-Zen" after a while.

My room key didn't work for pool entry even though the resort fee was supposed to be included, and the pool seemed to be open (I could hear voices from within the fence). This was about 3 PM.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Always been a big fan of Marriotts quality and customer service. My opinion didnt change when we stayed for a couple of nights in the JW Marriott Las Vegas.

Huge reception area, great walking area inside with pools, springs, lakes and lots of greens. Yes, the pool is rather spacious with waterfalls and two extra jacuzzis.

We stayed in a junior suite and, as you can tell by the picture, is a suite size. Lots of hotels call have suites but only a handful have the "right size".

The only reason why I subtracted a star is due the uptightness of the staff...but I guess some guests welcome that in high class hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I am a frequently traveler and this is by far one of the best hotel experiences that I have had! The staff was attentive from the beginning of our visit to the end. The room was clean and comfortable.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights. Check in with quick and efficient. Our room was very clean the walk in closet was oh wow this Resort has it all I think they had about five restaurants the rampart Buffet is excellent the casino is good we did not visit the spa but we did here ladies raving about it. This is a nice experience different from being downtown Vegas or on the Strip it was very relaxing and peaceful I would stay here again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple