2,218 results
All reviews rampart casino palms tower off the strip walk in closet spiedini promenade cafe hawthorn grill french doors ceiling fan red rock canyon rain shower jacuzzi tub minute drive beautiful property separate shower junior suite rooms are large
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Always been a big fan of Marriotts quality and customer service. My opinion didnt change when we stayed for a couple of nights in the JW Marriott Las Vegas.

Huge reception area, great walking area inside with pools, springs, lakes and lots of greens. Yes, the pool is rather spacious with waterfalls and two extra jacuzzis.

We stayed in a junior suite and, as you can tell by the picture, is a suite size. Lots of hotels call have suites but only a handful have the "right size".

The only reason why I subtracted a star is due the uptightness of the staff...but I guess some guests welcome that in high class hotels.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I am a frequently traveler and this is by far one of the best hotel experiences that I have had! The staff was attentive from the beginning of our visit to the end. The room was clean and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights. Check in with quick and efficient. Our room was very clean the walk in closet was oh wow this Resort has it all I think they had about five restaurants the rampart Buffet is excellent the casino is good we did not visit the spa but we did here ladies raving about it. This is a nice experience different from being downtown Vegas or on the Strip it was very relaxing and peaceful I would stay here again

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

i was provided early access to my room without extra charge. the room was much larger than i expected and has a balcony with a great view of the city. the room was very clean and comfortable. i also was surprised by the size of its casino and wide variety of slots. i strongly recommend guests rent a car - taxi ride from airport was expensive. the drive to the hotel is worth the time - one of my best visits to las vegas. i highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: ask for room with sunrise view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Anne S
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We were there for a business trip so staying off the strip was of no big deal. Loved the room. A walk in closet is a huge bonus. Someplace to store your luggage out of site is a nice touch. Also loved the double sink bathroom with storage below. Again, love to hide my toiletries :) Everything was clean so kudos to the staff.

Cannot comment on the restaurants as everything was provided by the events we attended. The food however that was provided by the catered events was done quite well.

The gym could have been shown some TLC. There were several ellipticals, however, only two had TV screens that worked and they only got one channel. The plug in for your ear buds was poor quality as it was rather touchy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business