2,232 results
All reviews rampart casino palms tower off the strip walk in closet spiedini promenade cafe hawthorn grill grounds are beautiful french doors ceiling fan red rock canyon rain shower jacuzzi tub minute drive separate shower nice resort junior suite
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment! The JW is outdated, overpriced, and lacking upkeep. You can tell, and employees confirmed at table conversation, that the owners are not investing much in the property. While they look to be overhauling one of the water features, they have not mulched the planter beds in some time so you see brown drip line zigzagging everywhere as you walk the otherwise beautiful Zen Walk.

They seem not to be staffing to allow regular tidying up of the place. Towels and garbage everywhere both times we went to use the jacuzzi, dusty mop boards, and carpets needing vacuuming.

While the spa fitness equipment was pretty new and nice (except for the stationary bikes) we were shocked at what we found in the 24-hour fitness facility. See the pictures. I travel all over the country and I’ve not seen that bad a fitness facility in the lowest-priced budget hotel.

The buffet was about as mediocre as you can get. The eggs Benedict were so bad that I couldn’t even cut it with a knife. The yolk was hard and the hollandaise sauce was old and broken. I did like the green apple sorbet tho!

The attached Rampart Casino is small and smelly, but I guess that’s what you get at a casino. The sports book area was really nice though. The cafe staff gave us good service both times we went there for breakfast and the void was decent.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank cobrandy
Anthony C, Manager at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you for the post of the good, the bad and ugly. Your commentary is appreciated and will be shared with the correct areas to be reviewed and correct as needed - understanding what our guest sees is valuable for us to get the perception of service provided, cleanliness and condition encountered. I am sorry for any shortcomings - but, again, thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I have been in this great hotel 5 nights, the area around is getting busier and lively. Great rooms, public areas, gym and pool. Definitely a place to stay. Just across the Staples centre and less then 10 min walking from the metro, Macy’s and shopping areas.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2017

If you are staying in the Summerline area of Vegas it’s a great place. I am a platinum member and typically get upgraded. If you are a golfer or a family staying in Vegas I recommend it highly. If you are looking for the Strip this is not the location. The place is older but well kept

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I love this place. First they gave us a free upgrade to s 1br suite. Thank you Marriott! It was just awesome. A very clean room and everything impeccable. It is the JW experience. I love the roome and the hotel in general. It is a great location convenient to the strip and it offers several restaurants and a awesome spa. My wife says it is her favorite spa. You won't be disappointed staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I saw J Willard Marriott scratching his name off this one (kidding). But they had put JW stickers over the previous brand on the doors. The paint is peeling and chipped, they just didn’t keep this property fresh. I toured it 10 years ago and loved it. I won’t be back.

6  Thank Fritz_the_1st
Anthony C, Manager at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you for the feedback, it most definitely seems like something needs attention; if you have the opportunity further details would be appreciated - I do hope to to that opportunity.