The JW Marriott Las Vegas is a peaceful hotel located in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas, NV. If you want a peaceful stay without the craziness of the strip, this is your hotel to stay in Las Vegas. The rooms are spacious and they have a wonderful full service spa that is under renovation in the co-ed area, but still provided a full experience. The housekeeping staff was extremely friendly and always exceeded our expectations in maintaining the room clean and having a smile. Nevertheless, during our New Year Celebration in December, we noticed that many departments within the hotel property did not communicate effectively regarding the new year's events. Rates regarding brunch, hotel credits and events were not clear from the beginning and we had to go through different parties to finally get the right information. In addition, we noticed that many room number signs and throughout the property still have the old R logo from the previous brand and may have been vaguely covered by the JW Marriott brand's logo. This may create an issue in the future with guests as they are trying to identify themselves with the brand name and develop loyalty with the well-known JW Marriott brand name. It is a great hotel, but there is still room for improvement in order to be at the level of a JW Marriott brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, with its discreet elegance, to set a new standard for a luxury hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Only 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, situated on 50 acres of lush garden landscape, this resort offers an impressive range of premium amenities and outstanding service. Relax in spacious guest rooms, which were just renovated, before indulging in one of 10 restaurants. Take a refreshing swim in the expansive outdoor pool with cascading waterfalls, pamper at Spa Aquae, or enjoy the excitement of Rampart Casino. In addition, our prime hotel location places you steps TPC Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and downtown Summerlin with great shopping and dining. Visit JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa for a unique Las Vegas experience. The swimming pool is closed seasonally from October 29, 2017 - March 2, 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. , Prestigia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa And Golf
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort, Spa & Golf Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Marriott