Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 45
Expedia.comUS$ 40
eDreamsUS$ 45
travelup.comUS$ 65
26,980 results
All reviews jubilee tower total rewards food court great location on the strip bellagio fountains table games nice room other hotels high roller coffee maker slot machines sports book an upgrade planet hollywood strip view paris nosh
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Let me begin by saying the gaming floor personnel are great, very informative, talkative, and the servers are always running around making sure you have what you need. Now the hotel side is the complete opposite, when I checked in it seemed as I was bothering the man directing people into the self check in. I had a problem and he told me that I needed to start over and pay attention to the directions being displayed on the screen. Once again the machine did not want to give me two keys and the gentleman told me I would have to wait to speak with the person at the desk. After several tries with the machine I got what I needed and left. Well this is the first time I have stayed at Bally's and was unsure of where to head to get to the elevators to go up to my room. I asked a Bally employee who was walking by (he was in a suit with a Bally badge) where I needed to go to find the elevators and he said I needed to go and ask the people at the check in. Well, security overheard this and assisted and away we went......to stand at the 3 bank elevators for over 15 minutes. Three elevators and only one working...with social distancing allowing only 4 people on at a time this took my last nerve overboard. Calming down my wife and I made it upstairs and walked to our room. Room was clean, view was great, bed comfy, air conditioning worked great, bathroom was stocked, and there was plenty of hot water and the water pressure was on point. We unpacked and headed downstairs, we were meet by 2 housekeepers who were very nice and asked us if the room was ok and if we needed anything. Another 15 minute wait on the single 4 person elevator, we made it downstairs. We were here with another couple and as we waited we played a few slots, well I dip and I have to pull my mask down to do what dippers do, each time I was told I had to keep my mask over my mouth and nose...after explaining why my mask was down they told me it is policy and I had to obey it...well when I pointed out the people vaping, he just walked away, only to come back a few times to motion me to pull it back up. The hotel itself smelled of weed everywhere you went and we even had to complain because there were guess 2 rooms down standing outside smoking it and drinking. So, my finally thoughts of the Bally's is, if I am walking down the strip I might stop in and play but as for staying here or planning a night of gambling here it won't happen.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Considering we are in a global pandemic (and Vegas was actually busier than I'm used to this time of year) I think the property is doing a good job. At check-in you are required to do a temperature check and they also ensure everyone is properly wearing their mask. Check in process was smooth and easy. We stayed in the Jubilee Tower in an Executive Suite Room and we were absolutely pleased with the room and they were able to accommodate my requests of a high floor & fountain view. The bath tub made the entire room worth it. It was huge with nice jets and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was a little...worn in. But, it was comp'd to us and this is not our first time in Vegas or a Caesar's property so I wasn't expecting it to be completely pristine and shiny/new. It was clean aside from some trimming hair on the stool in the make-up table area. Bath tub was clean, shower was clean, bedding was all fine. No major issues. The fridge took a long time to get our drinks cold but the fact that it had a fridge without a stocked mini bar was a plus for me. Jubilee Tower is definitely the louder of the two in terms of road noise. So if a view isn't something you care about, choose the other tower. Also, elevators in that building were slow so with social distancing we sometimes had to wait quite a bit to get anywhere. Our experience in the casino was fine, we didn't have any issues. The parking garage was a little bit of a hike and is shared with Paris but if you've ever parked in Vegas on the strip before this is a typical experience. Parking is also free for hotel guests so make sure to keep your room key on you to get in/out easily. I am happy with Bally's no complaints here. They, Bally's and their employees, are doing the best they can considering the circumstances.

Room tip: Views from Jubilee of Strip are great but be prepared for noise from the strip.
1  Thank alexanderiafranklin
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I was a guest of a party staying at the property, and was unfortunately subject to a security issue during my time there. The security manager that was there to "asssit" me after events transpired was named JT, and he demonstrated the WORST possible service, with absolutley no empathy or sympathy for me. The metro officers that arrived to help me were by the far the kindest people present. It's really unfortunate during times like these to witness people have no regard for others and what they're going through. I was clearly upset about what I just happened to me, and JT simply said "This conversation is over," and he walked away from me. The hotel also has the worst security cameras, no safety whatsoever.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Room - old broken furniture. Locked out my room- even when I did as I was told at check in- they had no care the inconvenience of being locked out my room because they messed up- had to go to lobby 3 times in a row with many bags because they locked me out and couldn’t figure it out - they really didn’t care!!!

1  Thank Shannon803
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Darell the manager has horrible guest service he needs to be trained I have been to many hotels and Vegas and Bally’s was horrible the associates are just talking between each other instead of helping guest check in

1  Thank karina01152021