Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from US$ 35.49
from US$ 46.99
from US$ 145.99
More Info
All reviews all you can drink great comedy opening act free drinks intimate setting headliner stratosphere tickets mc showroom stage vegas seats audience
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I love this place at Vegas and they feature a lot of up-and-coming comics, as well as TV stars (sometimes!). But it's a miss with some as well. I went there in January and stayed for 3 shows, there were 2 comics that sucked. Everyone else was good though! Recommend this for a relaxing night out with affordable unlimited beer ($25).

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Went with some friend and wasnt really expecting much. Stoner Rob and co.put on an amazing show. I havent laughed that hard in Years. Take a trip, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Andy T
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Retail on this venue is in the $40 range and many specials can be had. They have no drink minimum or up charges and in fact will give you unlimited drinks if you that ticket. Like any comedy club your night will only be as good as the acts, but there weren't very many moments of silence when I went.

The best part of the club is the arrangement. You don't feel crowded as you do at many comedy venues.

3  Thank Andrew L
Reviewed 4 February 2018

First they hit you with the mc who is funny and warms up the crowd. He turns it over to the opening act by Skills who again warms you up with his brand of comedy and he sets you up for the main bout with Butch Bradley. This guy is hilarious and involves the audience in his performance. Man is he funny. He talks about someone breaking into his house and also if he knew someone was breaking into his house. Great comedy club. They asked us at the door if we wanted a drink and we said know and they left us alone all night.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

4 stars because drinks are expensive. But you can pay $20 bucks and drink all you want for 90 minutes. The comedians we saw were hysterical! This is a low key, comedy club in the Stratosphere. Just a little something to do before going out at night. We had fun. You do not have to pay for parking at the Stratosphere, which is nice.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The venue is tiny, seating 130. You wait in a long line to enter, go to the bar (one bartender) and pay for over-priced drinks, THEN get seated. Very inefficient.

The comedians were mediocre and really foul. I'm no snowflake, but these guys were just gross and not very funny.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Drinks are reasonable and the club is quaint. I found the comedian the night I was there to be just OK, I am going again in February, so I am going to give it another try. The Stratosphere as a casino has other shows -like Michael Jackson-that are unbelievable. Their top of the tower restaurant is also first class. So, if you go there make sure you check out other activities besides the comedy club.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Last year while staying at the Stratosphere we went to 2 shows at the LA comedy club and had a great time. We were out there November 6 to November 10 2017 this year. Marsha Warfield is the most "RACIEST" person I have ever seen on stage. I never did anything to her or any black person, she insulted the black people by being such a raciest. I will never go to see her anywhere EVER again. If The LA Comedy Club has people like her on our next trip we will not go there again. Even free drinks with the $20 ticket fee it will be a no go for me.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We attended a Saturday night late show and it was well attended. From the host to the warm up to the head liner we never stopped laughing. I was laughing so hard my side was hurting. It was nice to just relax and have a drink and laugh. Great show all around.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Went to see comedians Myles Weber & Trix at the L.A. Comedy Club located in the Stratosphere Hotel. The comedy was off the chain...Myles Weber worked the audience beautifully and Trixx had me falling out of my seat..very funny. Also, the supporting comic acts were great. However, the drinks at the L A Comedy Club are awful. I bought my tickets on the internet, which said for an extra $50 or so bucks you could get VIP seating with drinks included. My friend an I each ordered one drink and they were so bad with didn't finish them and never ordered anything else...do not take the VIP drinks included option. However, the worst part was the hotel the club is located in. When you purchase your tickets on the web the receipt says your tickets are available with in two hours of purchase, but must be picked up two hours before the show starts. I bought my tickets in June for an October show. Two days before the show I took a cab from the Cosmo Hotel to pick up my tickets only to be told that I would have to come back the morning of the event. I asked to speak to a manager and pointed out that per the receipt the tickets should have been available two hours after I purchased. I also pointed out that I had a tight schedule and that I was paying cab fare to and from their hotel the pick up my tickets. Their story was they did not like to give out the tickets until the day of the event in case the third party vender who runs the show did not deliver....WHAT!!! That made no sense to me. I advised they could give me the tickets I paid for in June or give me a full refund; the manager printed the tickets. Crazy logic...the tickets are available two hours after purchase in June 2017, but not available two days before the show. I do not recommend this hotel, nor the venue...but after all the hurdles, the comedy was just plain side aching funny.