“Each show is only as good as the comedian.”
Review of LA Comedy Club

LA Comedy Club
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 41.29*
and up
LA Comedy Club at the Stratosphere Hotel and...
Reviewed 15 January 2018

4 stars because drinks are expensive. But you can pay $20 bucks and drink all you want for 90 minutes. The comedians we saw were hysterical! This is a low key, comedy club in the Stratosphere. Just a little something to do before going out at night. We had fun. You do not have to pay for parking at the Stratosphere, which is nice.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"seats"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The venue is tiny, seating 130. You wait in a long line to enter, go to the bar (one bartender) and pay for over-priced drinks, THEN get seated. Very inefficient.

The comedians were mediocre and really foul. I'm no snowflake, but these guys were just gross and not very funny.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Drinks are reasonable and the club is quaint. I found the comedian the night I was there to be just OK, I am going again in February, so I am going to give it another try. The Stratosphere as a casino has other shows -like Michael Jackson-that are unbelievable. Their top of the tower restaurant is also first class. So, if you go there make sure you check out other activities besides the comedy club.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Last year while staying at the Stratosphere we went to 2 shows at the LA comedy club and had a great time. We were out there November 6 to November 10 2017 this year. Marsha Warfield is the most "RACIEST" person I have ever seen on stage. I never did anything to her or any black person, she insulted the black people by being such a raciest. I will never go to see her anywhere EVER again. If The LA Comedy Club has people like her on our next trip we will not go there again. Even free drinks with the $20 ticket fee it will be a no go for me.