All reviews rooftop pool fire pit free breakfast off the strip toilet and sink monorail station westgate hotel yogurt the breakfast area fridge and microwave desk area starbucks coffee free weights fashion mall trade show sitting area parking garage
Reviewed 12 November 2018

I was in town for a convention and selected the Springhill Suites because it is walking distance to the convention center and is a hotel (not a casino). There was an “issue” with my reservation, but the staff (every single person I dealt with) was exceptional. They helped resolve the issue and treated me like a VIP.
I am in Las Vegas for business an average of three times per year and, in spite of the initial issue, this is the best hotel experience I have ever had at a Las Vegas hotel. I will be returning to this property in the future.
In addition to the great staff, the facility is clean and attractive.The breakfast buffet was good and the onsite restaurant (Pallets) is very good and convienient.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
DanielB17505, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi NoScreenName1960,

Thank you for taking the time to write your excellent review of us! We work hard to ensure our service is superb, and is at or exceeding Marriott standards of service excellence.

As a new guest, I'm very happy to hear that you were so impressed with our clean hotel and Food and Beverage selections that you intend to return to us in the future. There is no greater complement to us in hospitality than a repeat guest.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

I had minimal interaction with the staff - so i will not rate the customer service.

Room: excellent condition! Asked the front desk if hotel was newly built! That's how clean the room was! No signs of pests, mold, or mildew. No dust evident - i forgot to check the air filter probably because everything else was in excellent condition.

Hotel was quiet. Elivators where fast one did not need to wait for eternity to reach the 24th floor. Secured elivator access - provides added peace of mind.

I highly recommend this property!

Did not use gym or on site dining. Menu prices seemed very affordable! $12 to $20.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi JosephR479,

Thank you for your excellent review! We were newly renovated just over a year ago and I'm happy to see that you enjoyed the decor and our superb Housekeeping team. I'll be sure your comments are forwarded to them so the team is aware their efforts are recognized.

We look forward to being of service to you again when you return to Las Vegas!

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Recently remodeled lobby and rooms. All the modern amenities are in the suites with very comfortable bed.
They have a nice bar a restaurant downstairs.
The bar had a good beer selection. I would not recommend the fish and chips. The street tacos were very good.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi FrankCimino,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to see that you were able to visit our hotel and use our in house restaurant, Palettes. We do offer a nice beer selection, and our short rib street tacos are excellent. I will be sure your feedback is communicated to the F&B Department.

Thanks again for your review, Safe Travels!

Reviewed 7 November 2018

This hotel is located 2 streets from the main strip in Las Vegas. It is like a boutique hotel but it is owned by the Marriott chain. I like that it has free parking and they hotel does not charge the resort fees charge by other hotels which run about $40 per night. It also includes free breakfast which is buffet style - serve do your own pancakes, eggs sausage and assorted pastries and bread. Love the free breakfast at this hotel. However, try to go early since if you go after 8:30, then there is usually a line. Not so crazy about their parking which is the 1st 6 floors of part of their building and usually gets very full. Their rooms are bigger than normal - has an ante room that has the sofa bed. I like the modern design of the entire hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DanielB17505, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Hi ritzysanchez,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel's decor and our complentary, hot buffet style breakfast.

Unfortunately we do not offer free parking at our hotel. There is a parking charge of $19 per night which is added to our guest's reservation upon checkin. We do offer many rate packages which includes free parking; from your nickname on TripAdvisor, I am unable to be certain which rate package you booked.

Thanks again for reviewing us, we look forward to being of service to you and your family when you return to Las Vegas!

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Between the plumbing issues (water temp & backups), and elevators being down, there's maintenance that is needed for this place. While insanely close to the convention center, the place seems like it needs a lot of work on the maintenance side. The staff was wonderful, so I don't think it's a staff issue, it's a money issue.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
DanielB17505, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Hi STPBud,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry that your stay was affected by the maintenance issues that you experienced. I'm happy to report that all these issues have been corrected, but were delayed by parts issues. I can assure you having our hotel operating at 100% safety and functionality is our primary concern. Thank you for recognizing our staff, I'll be sure to pass along your comments to them. Knowing that our maintenance issues have been corrected, we hope to be of service to you again when you return to Las Vegas!