All reviews rooftop pool fire pit off the strip free breakfast toilet and sink westgate hotel monorail station yogurt the breakfast area paradise road fridge and microwave sofa bed desk area business traveler free weights starbucks coffee trade show
Reviewed 17 February 2018

SpringHill Suites have done a great job with the renovation, using the furniture from West Elm gives the units a modern look. Location wise, it is a bit far from the main strip. However, the monorail station is within a 5 min walk. Not a bad hotel for the price.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank james20022018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Sandy in the VIP Lounge did an awesome job!
She was extremely professional and understands customer service.
She was very engaged and made feel important.
She listen to my request and follow through.
Great Job Sandy

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Stayed there for a couple of days. Enjoyed our time there. Staff was very friendly. The room had a nice size and the breakfast was awesome. On site parking was easy (it costs a little extra) and the location was great.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
TeamConcord, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Wow Beachmouse, sounds like we met all your expectations for a wonderful experience. Thank you for being our guest and for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure to host your trip to Las Vegas and we all hope to welcome you back again soon. Safe travels and Happy New Year!

Best,
David Nilemo

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stayed here over NYE and was thoroughly impressed. Service and courtesy were top notch, complimentary breakfast was delicious, and room was spacious and very clean. Front desk associate Elizabeth was extremely helpful, courteous, and did everything to make our stay smooth and memorable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mgriffis22
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I was staying the night so I called ahead and spoke to Ellisa. She was very pleasant on the phone and went out of her way to accommodate my room preference. I have had her help before and she always makes me feel as if she is treating me like Family. The rooms are spacious and modern with all the fittings being top shelf. I especially liked the wonderful free buffet breakfast with fresh fruit and Starbucks coffee! I will be staying here next week again and know that Ellisa will be great to work with again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you Mark W, for taking the time to recognize one of our team members Ellisa for her always smiling face and willingness to help! It's wonderful to know she has made your visits memorable and we all look forward to your visit next week. Thanks for always choosing us for your travel needs! See you soon.

Best,