SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
US$ 360
US$ 260
US$ 78
US$ 44
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 250
US$ 208
US$ 304
US$ 260
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 78
US$ 58
US$ 21
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 112
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 90
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooftop poolfire pitfree breakfastoff the striptoilet and sinkmonorail stationyogurtthe breakfast areaparadise roadseparate roomssofa bedfridge and microwavebusiness hoteldesk areastarbucks coffeefree weightsfashion mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2018

This is a nice SpringHill Suites just off the strip but close to everything. Nice rooms and friendly staff. Reasonable price and the breakfast is nothing fancy but fairly good. Right across the street from the convention center.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
TeamConcord, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Rick_Sue1969,

Thanks so much for taking time to review the SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center! We're glad to know how happy you were with our perfect location, friendly service, comfortable guest rooms, and reasonable price! Your recognition of our efforts is appreciated, and has been shared with the entire staff. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We absolutely found a gem. Our entire family is extremely sensitive to smoke, so casino hotels are not an option for us. The Springhill convention center is a game free, smoke free facility. Therefore this place is extremely clean and refreshing! We came January 1st, right after the all the New Year party goers and a week before CES, which are the computer party goers! =)
This place actually overlooks the convention center and our room overlooked the track for all the self driving cars. It was cool to see them driving around!

I didn't see many reviews of the breakfast buffet. Therefore I'm going to talk a bit about it. First of all there is a small bar/restaurant that serves meals throughout the day for a fee. But the free breakfast goes up to 9am on weekdays and 930am on weekends. They post a sign of suggested wait times if you come within certain times. I poated a picture of it. If you come after 830am, don't get mad when you see all the other guests that decided to get up at 830am, or later! I got here at 745am and there wasn't a line. I didn't believe the sign until it hit 830 and sure enough the line was huge and the food ran out. SO DON'T COMPLAIN AND JUST WAKE UP EARLY!
I heard families complaining at 9am when they literally shut things down. "where's the food!" really? You snooze, you lose!

Now about the food. There's a pretty good option for being free. Eggs and turkey sausage are the "hot" items. I must say that the eggs were nice and buttery, which I like. I personally make eggs with butter so it's pretty yummy to me. The sausage being turkey is a plus, but I do still enjoy a basic pork sausage myself! =)
There's oatmeal, cereal, bagels, English muffins, toast, and blueberry muffins. There's also orange and cranberry juice, coffee too, of course.

All in all, not bad for free. Just make sure to come down before 830am! Fair warning to all! =P

Just two other things about the place. Parking is $25. But if you're willing to park across the street at The Westgate, then it's free. But I'd suggest to unload your family and luggage, then make the 2 block trek yourself.

There's a trundle bed. This is a bed that pulls out from underneath the sofa. It's a single bed and it's horrible! The sofa itself also is a day bed. I ended up sleeping on top of the sofa which was nice and firm. If you absolutely need the trundle, have a small kid sleep on it, not an adult.

The conclusion is that we really enjoyed the stay. The staff is extremely nice and helpful.

Hope this was helpful! If so, please check the thumbs up below! just kidding, you don't have to! Lol!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Mister R
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Love this hotel! Rooms are very nice and spacious. Slept great - room was quite and bed comfortable.

Amazing views from rooftop pool and fire pit on 24th floor. Nice 24 hour gym.

Free breakfast was great - one of the best I’ve had at a hotel.

Brent at front desk was very friendly and helpful. We won 900 points in card game at checkin.

No casino in hotel but strip is not far.

I will stay here again when in Vegas.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
TeamConcord, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Craig-World-Travelle, thank you for the great 5 star rating and for sharing about your experience. We love that we met all your expectations and exceeded them with our amazing views and amenities. Our friendly staff including Brent hopes to see you again in the new year. Thank you for being our guest and happy holidays.

Best,

Reviewed 20 December 2017

A very nice high rise hotel adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Breakfast was above average for a Marriott hotel and there was plenty of room and easy to find a seat in the dining area. My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 21st floor which was very quiet, even with a full hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2017

This is a nice and clean hotel off the Strip.I don't know how busy this hotel normal got since it's nearby the convention center. During our stay, it's pretty good. The staff from front-desk to housekeeping were very nice and friendly. The room was clean, comfort with modern feel. It's great for business travel I would say. The king bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've had and it gave me nice sleep. The wifi in the room was good and the breakfast in the morning was also good. I just hope the breakfast time could be extended half hour longer (7-10am) maybe. The parking for this hotel is $25 per night. They are closed to Monorail station which is crossed the street at Westgate so it helps you get to the strip fast. I would like to come back next time.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
TeamConcord, Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear WindyandSun, what a great review. You really detailed the type of experience both business and pleasure travelers can expect. Thank you for taking the time to share and we are so pleased you loved your stay from check in to check out. Please hurry back to see us. Safe travels.

Best,