SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Las Vegas Marriott(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop poolfire pitfree breakfastoff the striptoilet and sinkmonorail stationyogurtthe breakfast areaparadise roadseparate roomssofa bedfridge and microwavebusiness hoteldesk areastarbucks coffeefree weightsfashion mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2015

My four-star review relates to this hotel as an ideal spot to stay if you are attending a convention at the Las Vegas Convention Center, not on a vacation. I stayed in this hotel accidentally. I thought I had reserved the Marriott across the street. When I got to the SpringHill, my heart sank: the architecture looked like Soviet Union 1965, that is, an ugly concrete block building. Entering the lobby didn't improve matters; it seemed big, dark and empty. I got to my room, and felt another jolt of disappointment: lots of cheap materials, thin carpet, etc.

But then my experiences began to really change. Las Vegas had been having rolling black-outs and we called for tech support; the hotel engineer was at our room 2 minutes later. The people at the front desk went out of their way to be helpful, trying to get us into another Marriott property. I went to sleep; the beds were great as were the pillows. The place was blessedly QUIET, even though I was near the elevator. Got in the shower in the AM - fabulous pressure, endless hot water. In the light of day, I saw the room was spartan - not unlike a slightly fancy dorm room -- but spotless and utilitarian. Opened the computer: FREE fast WiFi. Went down to breakfast: eggs, bacon, waffles, hot and cold cereal, bagels, pastries, etc etc. Oh yeah, also FREE. And a 10-minute walk to the convention center.

Bottom line: this is my new "go-to" hotel for when I got to Vegas for work. Everything I need to make me comfortable, a lot of good freebies and excellent customer service.

Room Tip: I was with a friend - we stayed in a suite that had two sinks in two separate bathrooms - one had the shower, the other the toilet. It gave us each some privacy and worked really well.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Dear Debra K,

While I'm sorry to hear of your initial frustration, I'm thrilled that our friendly service, clean rooms and complimentary amenities turned your stay around. We are thankful for your time in reviewing our hotel and are delighted to be your choice for business travel in the Las Vegas area.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

This hotel was very nice. The room was large and I personally loved the decor, the tiled bathrooms were pretty. We spent time on the roof around the pool and the cozy fire pit. The background music up there was relaxing. We took advantage of the "happy hour" deal in the hotel bar and had appetizers for dinner. We would stay here again when we return. BTW: Great breakfast buffet!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2015

Dear DJ H,

Your feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Reflections like yours allow us to monitor our guest experience. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our amenities and comfortable accommodations. Thank you for your time in reviewing your experience, and we hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for the NAB Show. It was greatly located, it is 3 minutes walk to the north pavilion and 3 minutes from the Westgate monorail station which will take you to the Strip. The rooms are very nice and it has free internet, free parking and a very complete buffet breakfast. I highly recommended it.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank santiagohidalgo

Dear shildalgo7,

I'm glad that our complimentary amenities made for a good value and that our location was convenient to the NAB show. We truly appreciate your time in sharing your recommendation. It would be our pleasure to host your next visit to the Las Vegas area.

Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

Although I'm here business and had no choice in the matter, I'm still not a fan of staying on the strip in Vegas. This Springhill is a great hotel that's off strip on Paradise Rd across from the LAS Convention Center and the old LVS Hilton (if you're familiar).

The hotel is very clean, no casino noise, people are not tripping over each other, and NO SMOKE!

The hotel staff is excellent and the rooms are perfect. Besides, there is nothing special about the average room in the strip hotels anyway.

It's a short and easy walk to the strip or the nearest gambling hotel. Cabs are in abundance.

If you wanna chill w/out the chaos...this is the place!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris H
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2015

Dear Chris H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our quiet location and friendly service while in town on business. There is no better compliment than a return visit, so we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

I loved staying at this hotel. It's located off the strip but close to restaurants and attractions. Its right across the street from the LV Conv. Ctr and behind the soon to be shuttered Riviera. This property features Wi-Fi, parking, shuttle service and a manager's special Happy Hour (1/2 priced apps, beer, wine) I had a glass of red and buffalo wings for about 10$!!! My favourite feature would have to be the rooftop pool and gym...a very spacious fitness center with all the equipment you'd need - treadmills, ellipticals, free weights, weight machine, benches, med balls and an outdoor pool with an area for drinking/eating and an area by the pool with lounge chairs for sunning and relaxing. You'll love the panoramic views of Vegas and the mountains!!!
My room was good sized - double beds, 2 bathrooms (one with toilet and sink, the other with shower and sink), couch, office area, mini fridge, microwave and flat screen. Skip the casino crowds and smoky lobbies (I'm looking at you, Palace Station) and stay here instead.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Flygirl4life

Dear Flygirl4life,

Our team strives to provide a pleasant stay. We thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is helpful in obtaining this goal. We are thrilled to hear your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate you choosing our hotel while in the Las Vegas area and we hope to see you again on a return visit.